Dole Fresh Premium Endless Summer Salad Kit uploaded by BlackDiamond T.Dole Fresh Premium Endless Summer Salad Kit uploaded by Joana M.Dole Fresh Premium Endless Summer Salad Kit uploaded by naf C.

BY DOLE #4 in Salad

Endless Summer Salad. We Start Our Recipe With A Garden-fresh Blend Of Crisp Romaine Lettuce And Crunchy Shredded Carrots. Next, We Toss In A Savory Combination Of Swiss And Gruyere Cheeses, Oven-baked Croutons, Roasted Sunflower Kernels And Fragrant Dried Herbs. Dress This Salad With Dole's Own Light And Refreshing Summer Vinaigrette And You Have A Delicious Celebration Of Summer Any Time Of Year.

Red Cabbage, Romaine, Carrots, Dole's Own Summer Vinaigrette, Authentic Swiss And Gruyere Cheeses, Roasted Sunflower Kernels, Artisan-style Croutons, Pepper And Herb Seasoning.

Dole Fresh Premium Endless Summer Salad Kit

Start your review of Dole Fresh Premium Endless Summer Salad Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is my daughter’s favorite salad variety. It’s got a fun mix of toppings and there plenty of dressing. I wish the mixture were chopped into slightly smaller pieces.
The dressing is delicious and the lettuce is always fresh.
DeNaris M.
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a summer favorite. A salad that you can add onions , olives, grilled chicken and shredded cheese topped off with your favorite salad dressing. Bon appetit!
Angela E.
Bryant
I've been using Dole for years. I love to buy the premium kit. It's great all you have to do is add cheese, tomatoes, onions, whatever you like on your delicious salad.
Alissa S.
I bought this salad kit on a whim one day and I don’t regret it. I’m not a huge fan of salad. It’s usually too boring or too complex for me. This falls right in the middle. The flavors are more complex than boring ranch but it’s still regular lettuce like I like. I enjoy the mix of ingredients and I think it’s awesome that they’re all packaged seperate to do if you don’t want one thing you don’t have to add it. I always grab a bag or two when I’m at the store.
Leila P.
Carmel, IN
I've never had a bagged salad kit this good. No lie. The dressing is absolutely to die for and you won't find anything else like it, bottled or fresh. I've tried! The combination of the dressing with all the ingredients (especially the herbs!) is amazing and it truly is one of the most delicious salads I've ever had. Highly recommend!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought a couple different salad kits this week and this variety was my least favorite. The dressing was good, but he rest of the ingredients didn’t seem to be of the best quality or freshness. The sunflower seeds were also not really for me. It was way too cabbage and carrot heavy. Also on sale for 2 for $6 when I got it at GIANT.
Nika W.
Catonsville, MD
This is the absolute best salad kit I ever had. I ate an entire bag by myself. I got mine 2 for $7 at our local grocery store. That was a pretty good price for me. I loved every thing it comes with as well. I would suggest buying. I will be buying this kit again.
Kaylee S.
Orland park, IL
I love this salad! I reminds me of summer. It’s also great to eat in the summer. This salad is so greasy and it goes with almost any dressing! You need to buy this salad! I totally recommend this salad to my healthy eaters.
Sierra S.
This is by far one of my favorite salad mixes! Amazing flavor and healthy! We usually have a salad with dinner each night. I buy the mixes from Walmart, king soopers, or Kroger’s. I definitely plan on buying more!
Kazi D.
I love how easy these are to buy and have everything in the bag. It's great for lunch at work. Some flavors are better than others so I suggest trying them all and picking your favorite
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good variety of salad?
Ariana R.