BY DOLE

Sweet Romaine, Crisp Endive, Zesty Radicchio And Crunchy Carrots Make This Blend An Enticing Palette Of Flavors. The Combination Of Sweet And Zesty Flavors Pair Perfectly With Tangy Dressings And Robust Toppings For Decidedly Delicious Salads.

Romaine, Baby Kale, Radicchio, Carrots.

Ceres Dianne R.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is one of my favorite snack! I'm on a strict diet since I am trying to lose a little more weight so this is really perfect for me! It only has 10 calories per serving and has a lot of vitamins and minerals (because its all green). The fact that I don't need to buy different veggies and cut/slice it one by one is really perfect!
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
This can be a good mix of greens, but there is sometimes too much of the bitter, red leaf, and if you don't get it at the right time, it can go bad very quickly and you get a bag of slime.
Hwang O.
Convenient and ready to eat. Has several vegetables so there's variety. Just be careful to see if the veggies are going bad. Sometimes it goes bad very quickly.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
These are great and easy to use before they go bad so you actually save a lot of money. We have salads most nights with supper so I buy this often.
Denisa L.
Valley Stream, NY
Great product! I love how easy it is to get so fresh salad that's already prepared and cut, just put in the bowl and ready to eat! Perfect
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
I use Dole greens several times a week. Meals include salads, tacos, wraps, nachos and burritos. The product is good and reasonably priced.
Kate E.
These are great I buy them at least 3 times a week, love them for dinner, very healthy and don't have to cut anything! great!!
N h.
Albuquerque, NM
Dole is a great product for a crunchy and healthy snack. Well washed and packed with freshness. Also for a great price!
Tea B.
Whitby, OH
These are pretty good, but you have to make sure they have a really good wash before you eat them. If you're not careful which one you buy there can be certain greens that turn before the others.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Dole fields greens are great always get when we're having a salad.they go fast and a lot of them time get just enough and doesn't waste must get in our house