Dole Fresh Classic Coleslaw Salad uploaded by Alyssa C.Dole Fresh Classic Coleslaw Salad uploaded by Felecia F.

BY DOLE

The mild, sweet flavor and crunchy texture of Classic Coleslaw gives this salad its versatility. From traditional coleslaw recipes to other more adventuresome ideas, Classic Coleslaw is a convenient addition. Try it in ethnic salads, tacos or sandwich wraps, or toss it in a stir fry for a colorful addition.

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this every time I go grocery shopping. I use this to eat with most of my salads instead of traditional lettuces. I put this as a garnish on everything as well. The flavors really good it’s always crunchy. It’s always fresh. It’s available at most grocery stores and it’s decently priced. It’s a little bit pricier than the generic but it’s well worth it if the generic is not looking too fresh.
Kyra H.
Staten Island, NY
Super convenient. I usually buy a whole cabbage when I'm cooking with cabbage, but this bag was on sale at super fresh. It's very affordable and very fresh. I would buy this product again if it were on sale.
Paulina E.
One of the biggest things I look for when preparing meals is the simplicity of it. The Dole Salad Classic Coleslaw is as easy as it can get. I love using this when having family BBQs. I will definitely keep on repurchasing.
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I tried this while making pulled pork one day in the slow cooker. It made a fantastic side salad, or a coleslaw to put on top. I will warn you that it must be eaten promptly because it will go brown. This is normal for salads, though!
Jennifer R.
Quick and easy coleslaw, just add your favorite dressing. This is pre-cut, so you will want to use in a timely fashion or it will go bad. Dole has the best bagged coleslaw that I have found so far.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I love having this ready to go home style Cole slaw ready to go for a quick side that the whole family enjoys. You can pair it with any sauce but our favorite is the Hidden Valley Coleslaw dressing.
Stefanie I.
Guilderland , NY
I hate shedding cabbage to make my own slaw so this is perfect. They're often on sale too at my local price chopper so they are affordable.
Laura P.
LaCenter , KY
Love Dole coleslaw mix. It's practically a staple in my house during the summer. Fast and easy to throw together goes with anything.
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
This is an easy lunch or side just add a little vinegtett and some grilled chicken and you're good to go!!
Enrique S.
The Dole Salad Classic Coleslaw is very fresh. Tastes very good and is a staple for all my parties!