BY DOLE #2 in Salad

Dole Brings You Perfectly Balanced Salads Made In A Snap! Fresh Greens And Flavorful Toppings, Tossed With Our Unique Dressings, Create Distinctive Salads That Complement Any Cuisine. Our Caesar Salad Kit Contains Dole's Own Caesar Dressing, Garlic Croutons And Grated Parmesan Cheese In A Bed Of Crisp Romaine Lettuce.

Romaine Lettuce, Dole's Own Caesar Dressing, Garlic Croutons, Parmesan Cheese

Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I buy this in a pinch and it’s OK, but it’s not super flavorful. I like the pre bagged salads because my 7 year old can make them. The dressing in this kit is lack luster and there aren’t enough croutons to make it interesting to eat.
Stacey O.
Newnan, GA
These kits are so good! They are wonderful if you are in a rush and can’t prepare your lunch. You can put this in a container and you’re all set. It’s really good and definitely worth it. I would recommend eating this!
hollie F.
Fort mill
When it comes to salads I am very picky about what salad that I eat! It has to be just right and include plenty of dressing to drown my salad lol dole brand fits right into what I look for in a salad it is pre packaged and yummy
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This is a easy salad to prepare if you're in a hurry just toss the ingredients in a bowl choose your dressing and now you have a side salad the flavor is fine and they have many to choose from
Katie B.
Chico
That is goes bad before expiration date. Never Enough salad dressing for the amount of lettuce packaged. The lack of dressing takes away from the pleasure people Who love a great Caesar Salad crave
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
These salad kits are so convenient at a great price! I like to mix it up and have this one or the other varieties which include the kale caesar and the ultimate caesar. I usually take it to work for lunch and pair it with a vegetarian protein for a healthy, satisfying meal. When I first discovered these I would graze on a bag during the workday and even lost a few lbs.... I highly recommend!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Was really surprised how good this kit was. Crisp romaine lettuce all ready just pour in bowl. Toppings included Caesar dressing, seasoned croutons and grated Parmesan cheese. Well worth the price of $3.99.
I frequently eat these salads on the road,  and would like to suggest that the packaging make it easier for  me to do that.  Main salad bag needs to be resealable, so that all that is not eaten can be tossed in the trash without making a big mess.  The amount of cheese included in this salad kit is laughable... 2 or 3 times more is needed at a minimum,  and Bistropac, for example,    includes eating utensils in its salad bowl packs...  I'd also suggest putting a medium size light plastic bowl in this kit to make it easier to eat away from home.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I purchase this every time I go shopping at stop and shop! I love the grab and go process of this!- wo buying any extra products to complete this. I love the fresh park if u get a light kit you’ll get fine park if you get restraint style you get flakes this one is the best but hard to fine.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I've never tried caesar salad before, but I'm sure glad I did! Love the dressing in particular, but everything tastes great. This salad kit from Dole is great for eating on-the-go and at home. The preparation is easy and convenient, which gives it a thumbs up from me! :-D