Dole Fresh Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit

by Dole

#3 in Salad

Chopped Sunflower Crunch Kit Is Bursting With Your Favorite Farmhouse-inspired Ingredients And Flavors — Crispy Lettuces And Veggies, Crunchy Roasted Sunflower Seeds And Real Applewood-smoked Bacon. Tossed With Dole®'s Sweet Onion & Citrus Dressing, It’s A Sweet And Savory Delight For Any Meal.

Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Romaine, Kale, Carrots, Green Onions, Roasted Sunflower Kernels, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Dole's Sweet Onion & Citrus Dressing.

Does this product have a lot of added sugar in it?
Do you no longer sale this product ? I see Market side brand in my Walmart’s but not Dole .... very dissatisfied with the market side brand it’s nothing but cabbage !
Start your review of Dole Fresh Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit!
Clearfield, KY
This is my go-to salad! It's very similar to a slaw with the addition of kale. It includes sunflower seeds and bacon bits which compliment the sweet onion and citrus dressing very well. It's great by itself for lunch or paired with chicken or pork for dinner!
Ames, IA
1,008 reviews
This is so good and very very easy to make and put together! I usually buy it at the local grocery store. It's delicious and tastes very fresh! I definitely recommend this!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😍😍
This salad is so good! It is like a cole slaw, but better because it has kale. I especially love the sweet onion citrus dressing that comes with it. I pair this with cooked salmon or chicken for a fancy entree or leave it as is for a delicious side.
These are so good! I love the convenience and things included. Makes adding something healthy to my day easy and goof proof. Enough for a couple meals or 2-4 people. This flavor as well as the other variations are all very good.
Yuma, AZ
This is a decent salad but there's not enough of the cranberry & nut mix or the dressing. Every time I eat it in multiple batches, there's never any dressing or cranberries leftmost the last batch :( I love Dole salad blends and don't have this problem with other ones.
Hilton Head, SC
We love the prepackaged salads and buy them frequently, but this one is by far my favorite. I had it for the first time tonight paired with Blackened Snspper and oh my it was so so good!
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I didn’t expect to like this but I do. It’s got interesting toppings and plenty of them. My entire family likes this and a bag is large enough to make a good sized side portion for a family of 4.
Newburgh, NY
This is my new favorite salad. The combination of the sweet onion with citrus notes was great. The added crunch of sunflower seeds and the salty and smokey bacon add a great element to this awesome salad.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this salad. I get at least 4 bags when I go to the store. It is very affordable and great quality. It is so delicious and nutritious.
Jamaica, NY
Dole Fresh Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit uploaded by Olynsie M.
Great mix of veggies for a salad. Has cabbage, lettuce, kale, onions, carrots and more. Plus sweet onion dressing and sunflower seeds. So GOOD