BY DOLE

Dole® Extra Veggie™ Baby Spinach & Spring Mix with Grape Tomatoes.
In a Stay Fresh Pouch.
New!
Easy Open.
Pull Apart Here.
Thoroughly Washed.
Preservative Free.
All Natural.
Baby Spinach & Spring Mix.
Baby Spinach.
Baby Lettuces.
Baby Greens.
Grape Tomatoes Pouch Inside! see more...

• Is it already washed or do i have to wash it?9 Answers
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Foodie Expert
I love dole salad mix! It's so convenient & delicious! You can usually always find some variety of dole bagged salad in my fridge. I am so glad they started making different varieties. That way if you get board with the traditional mix you can opt for a different blend! It usually last a goof while as well. I usually store mine in the produce bin in my fridge. Stays fresh for a good while!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Foodie Expert
Great salad for a quick easy meal. Love salads that have extra veggies in them. This has the perfect amount, pair with a great dressing and you have a wonderful spring salad! Yummy!
Mariah M.
Kingman, AZ
This is one of my favorite pre made salad bags. It's crisp, fresh and delicious. But once it's open, use it quickly because it goes bad in a matter of a day or two.
Shante H.
richmond
Foodie Expert
I love this brand because I make a lot of smoothie and I like to eat healthy before and after my workout you can buy this at Kroger or any kinda store
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Foodie Expert
These are so handy fir a quick and healthy side at dinner. I always keep one on hand in tge fridge because you can pair it with anything!
theresa T.
Arlington, TX
I love salad especially when I am trying to eat healthy it has all types of Veggies and tomatoes this such a great meal or snack.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
Spinach is so much healthier. Greatness in a bag! If you live for crisp and freshness then I would recommend!
Karen C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite salad mix. If you add some dried cranberries it taste so good and it's also very affordable.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this salad mix!! I love baby spinach and dole always has it fresh and crisp. Always tastes great c
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
This dole veggie mix is crispy and fresh tasting. Perfect side for dinner. Great brand and affordable.
Is it already washed or do i have to wash it?