BY DOLE #4 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Strawberry Dippers.

New!

Strawberry halves covered in dark chocolate.

Made with 67% cocoa.

6 packs of 4 halves.

60 calories per pack. see more...

Dole Dippers Strawberry - 6 CT
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about." in 1 review
Donna C.
I thought hese were going to be a nice refreshing treat before bed, but I wasn't a big fan of the dark chocolate. I like most dark chocolate but I think these would be great in milk chocolate.
Jeanette G.
Cheshire, CT
These make such a great late night sweet treat. I always find myself reaching for something sweet before bed, and these are tasty but not bad for you. The banana ones are really good too. I haven't tried the pineapple ones but will soon!
Colleen V.
Astoria, NY
A really great and healthy chocolate snack. However, I would wait till the snacks thaw a little before eating. Otherwise, good to have and low calories.
Katina S.
Naples, FL
These are delicious. I stumbled upon them by accident and it has bene history ever since. Perfect snack when you are craving something sweet, and a perfect alternative to ice cream. Healthy snacking choice. Delicious and nutritious.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I love these! Deff can't eat them straight from the freezer tho, way too cold lol. I love dark chocolate. So great little snack!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
sarah m.
san marcos, Texas
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find them.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???