BY DOLE #8 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Strawberry Dippers.

Strawberry halves covered in dark chocolate.

Made with 67% cocoa.

6 packs of 4 halves.

60 calories per pack. see more...

Dole Dippers Strawberry - 6 CT
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about." in 1 review
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
These are by far my favorite snack. The only reason I am giving this a 4 out of 5 is because they need to put more in each of the pouches for the price
Colleen V.
Astoria, NY
A really great and healthy chocolate snack. However, I would wait till the snacks thaw a little before eating. Otherwise, good to have and low calories.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I absolutely love these especially when I am on a diet and am craving something sweet! They come in the right size packaging that satisfies your needs!
Briana D.
New jersey
Actually craving these if you're a chocolate covered strawberry lover these are for you they're so healthy and have perfect flavor to them.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Amazing !!! My favorite dessert. I love them frozen right out of the package. I have been obsessed since they first came out. A must try!!
Kaitlyn M.
Milton , NH
I love these! Deff can't eat them straight from the freezer tho, way too cold lol. I love dark chocolate. So great little snack!
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely love this they are very inexpensive and they are the perfect night time snack for me or whenever I am on the go
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
These are pretty tasty. I wish the strawberries were a little bigger and the coat of chocolate was more (like the bananas).
Maria K.
Omg I have to try these I gave it 5 stars because I love strawberries n chocolate great combos and looks so delicious
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
I snack on these constantly. They are so yummy! I always eat them frozen because they don't defrost fast enough lol!
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???
sarah m.
San Marcos, TX
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find them.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??