BY DOLE #8 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Strawberry Dippers.

New!

Strawberry halves covered in dark chocolate.

Made with 67% cocoa.

6 packs of 4 halves.

60 calories per pack. see more...

Dole Dippers Strawberry - 6 CT
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about." in 1 review
Elly T.
Personally, I'm more of a fan of actually making chocolate dipped strawberries just because they taste more fresh that way. I don't feel like I'm getting that much flavor from this, but I could've not let it thaw enough.
Brittany C.
Orlando , Fl
Not a big fan of strawberry or dark chocolate but I've been changing my eating habits, and these are a great snack! I like eating them straight out of the freezer most say to let it thaw a couple minutes before eating because you may get a brain freeze but they are yummy can't wait to try the pineapple and banana ones :)
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I tried these before and I thought they were going to be nasty because of the strawberries. But I was wrong about it . Some coworker gave me one of these to try and they're really good. I highly recommend it for a good snack.
Skye R.
Colorado Springs, CO
My favorite light snack. The chocolate is pretty tasty to me, and I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate. They are best when you let them site for like five minutes after grabbing a pack out of the freezer.
Jeanette G.
Cheshire, CT
These make such a great late night sweet treat. I always find myself reaching for something sweet before bed, and these are tasty but not bad for you. The banana ones are really good too. I haven't tried the pineapple ones but will soon!
Katina S.
Naples, FL
These are delicious. I stumbled upon them by accident and it has bene history ever since. Perfect snack when you are craving something sweet, and a perfect alternative to ice cream. Healthy snacking choice. Delicious and nutritious.
Wendy G.
These are a delicious, low calorie sweet treat. I would not pull it straight from the freezer and eat it. Let it thaw for just a bit or it will be painful to chew into the strawberry. The banana dippers are yummy as well (particularly the ones with almonds.)
jadyn f.
Hayfield, MN
These are absolutely my favorite food in the intire world I always keep them in the freezer but they taste great in the fridge as well:) also there so low in calories they only have 60 calories and they full me up pretty well.
Hayli Z.
I picked these up when I got the banana dippers, but I didn't really like them because they tasted really icy. Maybe next time I will let them thaw out even more, but it was a little too crunchy.
Donna C.
I thought hese were going to be a nice refreshing treat before bed, but I wasn't a big fan of the dark chocolate. I like most dark chocolate but I think these would be great in milk chocolate.
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???
sarah m.
San Marcos, TX
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find them.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??