BY DOLE #4 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Strawberry Dippers.

New!

Strawberry halves covered in dark chocolate.

Made with 67% cocoa.

6 packs of 4 halves.

60 calories per pack. see more...

Dole Dippers Strawberry - 6 CT
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about." in 1 review
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I absolutely love these especially when I am on a diet and am craving something sweet! They come in the right size packaging that satisfies your needs!
Elly T.
Personally, I'm more of a fan of actually making chocolate dipped strawberries just because they taste more fresh that way. I don't feel like I'm getting that much flavor from this, but I could've not let it thaw enough.
Ashley S.
Grindstone, PA
These are alright. I don't like dark chocolate. I can only eat one and that's to much.. To rich for my taste.. Now if they where made with milk chocolate I would buy and eat all the time..
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
I was browsing my grocery store's freezer section for a sweet treat when I came across these. I picked up a box and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were! The strawberries tasted fresh, and covered in smooth dark chocolate that was very satisfying. A guilt free treat!
jadyn f.
Hayfield, MN
These are absolutely my favorite food in the intire world I always keep them in the freezer but they taste great in the fridge as well:) also there so low in calories they only have 60 calories and they full me up pretty well.
Skye R.
Colorado Springs, CO
My favorite light snack. The chocolate is pretty tasty to me, and I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate. They are best when you let them site for like five minutes after grabbing a pack out of the freezer.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely love this they are very inexpensive and they are the perfect night time snack for me or whenever I am on the go
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I tried these before and I thought they were going to be nasty because of the strawberries. But I was wrong about it . Some coworker gave me one of these to try and they're really good. I highly recommend it for a good snack.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
When I first purchased these I though ooo chocolate & strawberries, but I felt a little disappointed because they don't really seems as good as they seem. The chocolate doesn't seem to have much flavor and the strawberries are just so so. Also because you have to put them in the freezer you do have to let them melt a little before eating otherwise they just taste gross.
Alicia B.
I absolutely love these! They're so delicious and easy to fit in the freezer. They're a perfect snack on the go.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
sarah m.
san marcos, Texas
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find them.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???