BY DOLE #6 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Strawberry Dippers.

New!

Strawberry halves covered in dark chocolate.

Made with 67% cocoa.

6 packs of 4 halves.

60 calories per pack. see more...

Dole Dippers Strawberry - 6 CT
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about." in 1 review
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
When I first purchased these I though ooo chocolate & strawberries, but I felt a little disappointed because they don't really seems as good as they seem. The chocolate doesn't seem to have much flavor and the strawberries are just so so. Also because you have to put them in the freezer you do have to let them melt a little before eating otherwise they just taste gross.
Nancy C.
I absolutely love Dole dippers! For 3.99 you get 6 packs of 4 halves. Only 60 calories per pack. The dark chocolate taste perfect. Made with 67% cacao that is absolutely delicious. These are perfect for a hot summer day.
Alyssa M.
I love the Strawberry Dole Dippers! A great treat that is sweet, but not as unhealthy for you as other snacks. The only thing I wish was that they weren't so expensive - they are a little bit pricey for the amount you get. But they still have a great taste are nice to buy once in awhile.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
These are soooo delicious! They are a great snack for when I'm having a little chocolate craving! They are low calorie and filling. I love dark chocolate and strawberries so this is the perfect snack! Wish they weren't so expensive because then I would always have some in my freezer!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I love these. The dark chocolate is just enough to give you that deep chocolate flavor. It's too cold to eat fresh out the freezer so I let mine rest a little and soften before eating. My only gripe is they are halves of the strawberry and I feel like they need MORE chocolate or to be bigger strawberry pieces. All in all delicious.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I was browsing my grocery store's freezer section for a sweet treat when I came across these. I picked up a box and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were! The strawberries tasted fresh, and covered in smooth dark chocolate that was very satisfying. A guilt free treat!
Adrie M.
Not what I was hoping. I love the banana ones, but these strawberries are so tart and the chocolate just doesn't mix well with it! I recommend the banana ones though! I also suggest letting them thaw for 10 minutes if you do purchase these!
Elinore H.
Erie, PA
These weren't actually too bad but unless you're watching your sugar like I am or if you really are looking for a brain freeze - this is it. What also bothered me was that the chocolate was rather crumbly and did not stay on the fruit. I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about.
Elly T.
Personally, I'm more of a fan of actually making chocolate dipped strawberries just because they taste more fresh that way. I don't feel like I'm getting that much flavor from this, but I could've not let it thaw enough.
Brittany C.
Orlando , Fl
Not a big fan of strawberry or dark chocolate but I've been changing my eating habits, and these are a great snack! I like eating them straight out of the freezer most say to let it thaw a couple minutes before eating because you may get a brain freeze but they are yummy can't wait to try the pineapple and banana ones :)
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???
sarah m.
san marcos, Texas
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
Amanda O.
BROOKLYN, NY
Where can I find them.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??