BY DOLE #4 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Strawberry Dippers.

New!

Strawberry halves covered in dark chocolate.

Made with 67% cocoa.

6 packs of 4 halves.

60 calories per pack. see more...

Dole Dippers Strawberry - 6 CT
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about." in 1 review
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
When I first purchased these I though ooo chocolate & strawberries, but I felt a little disappointed because they don't really seems as good as they seem. The chocolate doesn't seem to have much flavor and the strawberries are just so so. Also because you have to put them in the freezer you do have to let them melt a little before eating otherwise they just taste gross.
Adrie M.
Not what I was hoping. I love the banana ones, but these strawberries are so tart and the chocolate just doesn't mix well with it! I recommend the banana ones though! I also suggest letting them thaw for 10 minutes if you do purchase these!
Briana D.
New jersey
Actually craving these if you're a chocolate covered strawberry lover these are for you they're so healthy and have perfect flavor to them.
Maria K.
Omg I have to try these I gave it 5 stars because I love strawberries n chocolate great combos and looks so delicious
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
I love these ones better than the banana . these taste fresh and the chocolate is really good. Great summer snack
Alicia B.
I absolutely love these! They're so delicious and easy to fit in the freezer. They're a perfect snack on the go.
Darlene O.
Belleville, NJ
I love these ! Since I love chocolate the frozen strawberries are perfect! They are delicious and good price.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
These are very tart compared to the real thing. I won't buy again the banana version is ok tho .
Elinore H.
Erie, PA
These weren't actually too bad but unless you're watching your sugar like I am or if you really are looking for a brain freeze - this is it. What also bothered me was that the chocolate was rather crumbly and did not stay on the fruit. I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Amazing !!! My favorite dessert. I love them frozen right out of the package. I have been obsessed since they first came out. A must try!!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
sarah m.
san marcos, Texas
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find them.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???