BY DOLE #4 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Strawberry Dippers.

New!

Strawberry halves covered in dark chocolate.

Made with 67% cocoa.

6 packs of 4 halves.

60 calories per pack. see more...

Dole Dippers Strawberry - 6 CT
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan but I don't know if this is anything to write home about." in 1 review
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
One of my all time favorites is chocolate covered strawberries but they aren't the quickest to make so I was so excited when I found these! Can have what I love right from the freezer! I made a mistake the first time eating them though by not reading the box so they were not that great being completely frozen but them I realized it says to leave them out 10 mins or so before eating! Once I figured that out they were delicious!!!
Alicia B.
One of the best snacks! Absolutely love these when I'm craving something sweet. Nothing better than chocolate covered strawberries & the texture these have frozen are so interesting! Love that these are dark chocolate and not overly sweet! These are a definite must try! Great snack!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love Dole Dippers! My favorite are the banana ones, but these strawberry ones are delicious as well! They're tart, and go well with the dark chocolate. I like making my own chocolate covered strawberries, but these are good for lazy days!
Tiffany B.
Don't be fooled! The strawberries have a weird freeze-dried texture and the dark chocolate seems overly sweet. It's just a weirdly off putting snack that may work if you're trying to blend a chocolate covered strawberry style beverage, but definitely not as a standalone snack.
Ruth M.
Waxhaw, NC
Love these frozen dark chocolate covered strawberries!! Perfect snack to satisfy my sweet craving. My 4 yr old loves them too! They're just the right size and amount. Cost isn't too bad either. I have purchased these a few times and will purchase them again.
Madelyn Z.
Louisville, KY
I am obsessed with these! They taste so fresh, you just have to make sure you let them thaw out. I get them all the time! I love the flavor of the dark chocolate!
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
I love dole products and when these came out I was excited to try. They have great flavor and I love being able to have a healthier frozen treat when it's hot out. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
I love these ones. Iv always loved chocolate covered strawberries and it is always a nice treat when it is hot out. I would recommend to anyone that loves chocolate and strawberries and I would buy again.
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Great if you want ice cream but can't have it these are good! They are best if you let them sit out a few minutes but the banana ones are good too! I would buy these again
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
One of my absolute favorites! This brand is absolutely delicious! You should definitely try this because it'll change your life it's so good at such a great price!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
sarah m.
san marcos, Texas
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find them.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???