BY DOLE #4 in Frozen Fruit

Snacking Just Got Sweeter With Dark Chocolate Dole® Strawberry Dippers®! The Goodness Of Strawberries Comes Together With The Rich, Indulgent Taste Of Dark Chocolate.Dole Strawberry Dippers Are Fresh Frozen Strawberry Halves Covered In Dark Chocolate. Now In Single Serve Pouches, At 60 Calories Per Pouch.

• Are these as good as the banana ones?2 Answers
  • Where can I find the 20 pack box? These are my go to when...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to ma...2 Answers
Taylor M.
This is one of my favorite snacks. However they do get a bit messy if you pack them for lunch. Much better straight out of the freezer.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I love these! Deff can't eat them straight from the freezer tho, way too cold lol. I love dark chocolate. So great little snack!
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely love this they are very inexpensive and they are the perfect night time snack for me or whenever I am on the go
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
These are pretty tasty. I wish the strawberries were a little bigger and the coat of chocolate was more (like the bananas).
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
The best quick snack ever! Doesn't taste frozen once thawed, good for on the go , just the right amount of sweet! Awesome
Maria K.
Omg I have to try these I gave it 5 stars because I love strawberries n chocolate great combos and looks so delicious
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
I snack on these constantly. They are so yummy! I always eat them frozen because they don't defrost fast enough lol!
Alicia B.
I absolutely love these! They're so delicious and easy to fit in the freezer. They're a perfect snack on the go.
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
I love these ones better than the banana . these taste fresh and the chocolate is really good. Great summer snack
Candice K.
Newport News , VA
I love strawberries. I love dark chocolate. These dippers are a perfect combo! Such a nice light little snack!
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these as good as the banana ones?
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
Morgan N.
Worth it? It better to make on your own?
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???