BY DOLE #4 in Frozen Fruit

Snacking Just Got Sweeter With Dark Chocolate Dole® Strawberry Dippers®! The Goodness Of Strawberries Comes Together With The Rich, Indulgent Taste Of Dark Chocolate.Dole Strawberry Dippers Are Fresh Frozen Strawberry Halves Covered In Dark Chocolate. Now In Single Serve Pouches, At 60 Calories Per Pouch.

• Are these as good as the banana ones?2 Answers
  • Where can I find the 20 pack box? These are my go to when...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to ma...2 Answers
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
These are very good. They taste good and it's nice to know that they are healthier for you then most things. I would recommend these to anyone as well as purchase again. They are very good and love the flavor of them.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I tried these before and I thought they were going to be nasty because of the strawberries. But I was wrong about it . Some coworker gave me one of these to try and they're really good. I highly recommend it for a good snack.
Brooke F.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I've always loved chocolate and strawberries. The chocolate is rich and very flavorful as well as the strawberries. The portions of the strawberries are perfect. It's a great light snack. Definitely repurchasing.
Skye R.
Colorado Springs, CO
My favorite light snack. The chocolate is pretty tasty to me, and I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate. They are best when you let them site for like five minutes after grabbing a pack out of the freezer.
Jeanette G.
Cheshire, CT
These make such a great late night sweet treat. I always find myself reaching for something sweet before bed, and these are tasty but not bad for you. The banana ones are really good too. I haven't tried the pineapple ones but will soon!
Katina S.
Naples , FL
These are delicious. I stumbled upon them by accident and it has bene history ever since. Perfect snack when you are craving something sweet, and a perfect alternative to ice cream. Healthy snacking choice. Delicious and nutritious.
Shannon R.
I got a box of these and thought they would be amazing. They were good but nothing I would really want to purchase again. Frozen they were gross and tasted more like raspberries. Thawed they were ok but just didn't taste like home made chocolate covered strawberries.
Wendy G.
These are a delicious, low calorie sweet treat. I would not pull it straight from the freezer and eat it. Let it thaw for just a bit or it will be painful to chew into the strawberry. The banana dippers are yummy as well (particularly the ones with almonds.)
Ruth M.
Waxhaw, NC
Love these frozen dark chocolate covered strawberries!! Perfect snack to satisfy my sweet craving. My 4 yr old loves them too! They're just the right size and amount. Cost isn't too bad either. I have purchased these a few times and will purchase them again.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I really enjoy these. The chocolate is really nice and flavorful and the strawberries' are whole halves. The portion is perfect. I will definitely repurchase these!
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these as good as the banana ones?
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
Morgan N.
Worth it? It better to make on your own?
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???