BY DOLE #5 in Frozen Fruit

Snacking Just Got Sweeter With Dark Chocolate Dole® Strawberry Dippers®! The Goodness Of Strawberries Comes Together With The Rich, Indulgent Taste Of Dark Chocolate.Dole Strawberry Dippers Are Fresh Frozen Strawberry Halves Covered In Dark Chocolate. Now In Single Serve Pouches, At 60 Calories Per Pouch.

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
These were amazingly good. I got them when they first came out and hit grocery store freezers. The strawberries are really frozen so you have to let them sit out and thaw a little bit to eat them. The chocolate stays very crunchy and is rich in flavor. The strawberries are fresh and crisp and so good. Definitely repurchase. My daughter loved them for a snack. Perfect individual servings as well. They stayed very well in my freezer for a long amount of time as well.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love these chocolate covered strawberry so much! So when I saw these I had to try them.... I get these now all the time! They are one of my favorite treats! It’s a smooth and creamy chocolate with a juicy strawberry in the inside! Highly recommend for a Valentine gift!
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Very tasty and healthy snack if you’re looking to help a craving for something sweet. You don’t get very many which is the only ingredients, they literally cut two or thee strawberries in half. I only buy when they’re on sale bc a single box can be a little pricey.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I bought these as a sweet tooth alternative to ice cream. Keep in mind that the temperature of my freezer has a lot to do with this, but I found the strawberries to be almost freezer burned. After disliking the first, I let the rest of the packet sit for a few minutes to “thaw”. They’re enjoyable enough. The dark chocolate is rich but not bitter. I probably wouldn’t buy them again, but I am curious about the pineapple ones!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
One of my all time favorites is chocolate covered strawberries but they aren't the quickest to make so I was so excited when I found these! Can have what I love right from the freezer! I made a mistake the first time eating them though by not reading the box so they were not that great being completely frozen but them I realized it says to leave them out 10 mins or so before eating! Once I figured that out they were delicious!!!
Alicia B.
One of the best snacks! Absolutely love these when I'm craving something sweet. Nothing better than chocolate covered strawberries & the texture these have frozen are so interesting! Love that these are dark chocolate and not overly sweet! These are a definite must try! Great snack!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
I just bought this product in the store using a $1 coupon off and I wanted to taste them to know its taste are strawberry halves with dark chocolate cover very good chocolate, only the fruit tastes a bit unfruitful.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love Dole Dippers! My favorite are the banana ones, but these strawberry ones are delicious as well! They're tart, and go well with the dark chocolate. I like making my own chocolate covered strawberries, but these are good for lazy days!
Tiffany B.
Don't be fooled! The strawberries have a weird freeze-dried texture and the dark chocolate seems overly sweet. It's just a weirdly off putting snack that may work if you're trying to blend a chocolate covered strawberry style beverage, but definitely not as a standalone snack.
Ruth M.
Waxhaw, NC
Love these frozen dark chocolate covered strawberries!! Perfect snack to satisfy my sweet craving. My 4 yr old loves them too! They're just the right size and amount. Cost isn't too bad either. I have purchased these a few times and will purchase them again.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
sarah m.
San Marcos, TX
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find them.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???