BY DOLE #4 in Frozen Fruit

Snacking Just Got Sweeter With Dark Chocolate Dole® Strawberry Dippers®! The Goodness Of Strawberries Comes Together With The Rich, Indulgent Taste Of Dark Chocolate.Dole Strawberry Dippers Are Fresh Frozen Strawberry Halves Covered In Dark Chocolate. Now In Single Serve Pouches, At 60 Calories Per Pouch.

• Are these as good as the banana ones?2 Answers
  • Where can I find the 20 pack box? These are my go to when...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to ma...2 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
These were amazingly good. I got them when they first came out and hit grocery store freezers. The strawberries are really frozen so you have to let them sit out and thaw a little bit to eat them. The chocolate stays very crunchy and is rich in flavor. The strawberries are fresh and crisp and so good. Definitely repurchase. My daughter loved them for a snack. Perfect individual servings as well. They stayed very well in my freezer for a long amount of time as well.
x x.
x
I was very cautious about trying these at first but they were actually very good! They are healthier than the ones I usually make myself and of course it was easy to dive into and share with a couple of my friends one night.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Since I’ve been trying to cut down on sweets, these (and the banana ones) have become my go-to snack. The dark chocolate isn’t too overpowering and I think the combo of strawberry and chocolate tastes amazing! The only thing I don’t like about them is that the strawberry almost tastes freeze dried, so I don’t think they’re better than fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate. I think they still taste amazing though and I would buy again!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love these chocolate covered strawberry so much! So when I saw these I had to try them.... I get these now all the time! They are one of my favorite treats! It’s a smooth and creamy chocolate with a juicy strawberry in the inside! Highly recommend for a Valentine gift!
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Very tasty and healthy snack if you’re looking to help a craving for something sweet. You don’t get very many which is the only ingredients, they literally cut two or thee strawberries in half. I only buy when they’re on sale bc a single box can be a little pricey.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I bought these as a sweet tooth alternative to ice cream. Keep in mind that the temperature of my freezer has a lot to do with this, but I found the strawberries to be almost freezer burned. After disliking the first, I let the rest of the packet sit for a few minutes to “thaw”. They’re enjoyable enough. The dark chocolate is rich but not bitter. I probably wouldn’t buy them again, but I am curious about the pineapple ones!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
One of my all time favorites is chocolate covered strawberries but they aren't the quickest to make so I was so excited when I found these! Can have what I love right from the freezer! I made a mistake the first time eating them though by not reading the box so they were not that great being completely frozen but them I realized it says to leave them out 10 mins or so before eating! Once I figured that out they were delicious!!!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love these!! They taste sooo good! My only issue is I have sensitive teeth, so these bother my teeth. I let them defrost a bit and it seems to help. I always buy them in the summer as a treat on a hot day! I recommend everyone try them. The strawberry ones are better than the bananas!
Alicia B.
One of the best snacks! Absolutely love these when I'm craving something sweet. Nothing better than chocolate covered strawberries & the texture these have frozen are so interesting! Love that these are dark chocolate and not overly sweet! These are a definite must try! Great snack!
Diana M.
Fayetteville
These are so yummy! I am a type 2 diabetic so I don’t have a whole lot of options for desert. A serving of these are definitely a safe choice and satisfy my sweet tooth! I personally love dark chocolate so they are great for me. They are a little pricey but often times the grocery store will have a coupon!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these taste as good as they look, are they worth buying?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these as good as the banana ones?
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
How do these taste? Is it worth the money or better to make yourself??
sarah m.
San Antonio, TX
What are Dole Dippers? Are they good? How much are they? and where can i go to get some? #curious
alex h.
Where can I get these?? they look amazing!! do they taste as good as they look???