Dole Diced Pears with No Sugar Added

Enjoy the refreshing taste of pears in a convenient bowl. Made with no sugar added, they’re packed in water with the natural sweetness of monk fruit extracts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Diced Pears with No Sugar Added!
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Dole Diced Pears with No Sugar Added uploaded by Terry W.
#Dole DicedPears! #This is a #snack l #regularly. I #love it #because it is #healthy for me and l #don't #feel #guilty #eating these. These #help me to #control my #finger #sticks. I like to #just #take them #right out of the #fridge and eat them the #way they are. This #makes it #fast and #easy for me. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Ellice T.
Pikesville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just enjoy canned pears so it was a no brainer when i saw the  Dole Diced Pears especially with no sugar added I purchased it right away, in fact i bought 4 cans it affordable and a nice snack for me and my daughter sometimes I add whipped cream. I will definitely buy this again.
Aurelia  V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great quality.The pears and juice are high quality and I love to buy it as a snack for my work lunch.Easy to open, not messy.
Liz H.
Lockport
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing taste with no sugar added as a plus . If you like pears dole is a good option to try
Mabel D.
Lawson, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Dole silced pears with no sugar added. I love the convenience of the individual cups for lunches or just a quick snack. The taste is great and the fruit is still nice and firm but not hard. The price is reasonable and candy usually be found on sale also.
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I always buy these fruit cups. They are healthy & delicious. I love the pear, grapefruit and mandarin, but they have many other options. I especially like that they have no sugar added since fruit has quite a bit of sugar naturally. Great low calorie snack option.
Jessica G.
Loves Park, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can’t go wrong with these pears! We serve them at home and it’s served at work! Perfect size and perfect price! Perfect amount of sweetness to it. I’m craving some now just thinking about them! Don’t hesitate! Serve to your kids for lunch at school!
Ann N.
Searcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of all the Dole fruit bowls. They are a perfect for a snack, meals, or lunches. Unlike a lot of the larger canned fruits, these are never mushy or with bits of pits or seeds.
Valeriia S.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It definitely met all my expectations. Great taste. Can be a quick snack on the go. My daughter loves it too
Jamie F.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious and I love that their is no sugar added. I feel like there is enough sugar in fruit why would you need or want to add more. This product is affordable as well and tastes good. I will continue to buy this during my weekly grocery shopping trips.

Looking for your answer?