BY DOLE

Dole® Diced Apples In 100% Juice Bring The Freshness Of Dole Fruit Together With 100% Juice For A Delicious Taste!While Other Cups Contain Fruit In Syrup Or With Artificial Sweeteners, Dole Diced Apples Contain Real Fruit In Real Fruit Juice.
These Refreshing Treats Have 80 Calories, No Fat And 45 Percent Of The Recommended Daily Allowance Of Vitamin C.Each Package Contains Four Individually Sealed 4 Oz. Cups With Easy-to-open, Peel-off Lids.Enjoy Dole Diced Apples In 100% Juice At Home, In The Office Or On-the-go.  They Are Perfect For A Quick Snack!Look For All Eight Delicious Varieties Of Dole Fruit Bowls In 100% Juice In The Canned Fruit Aisle.Have Your Fruit In Fruit!

Apples, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), Natural Flavors, And Citric Acid.

Shannon S.
This is a great healthy snack for my kiddos. Thy enjoy drinking the juice. These cups of fruit are nice to take on the go and is filling snack. I wish the pack was big than just four, but the price point is good. The apple cups don't taste as artificial as some of their other fruit cups such as the peaches
Kayla A.
I love when i can get my families favorite fruits packed in their own juice instead of syrup. I have found these cups are prefect for throwing in my bag for a quick snack for me or my children.
georgina b.
Valley Stream, NY
I used this for my kids school snacks or for when i feel hungry but don't want to have to much and it satisfy me . the juice is good and the fruits are sweet and good .
Jessica N.
East Haddam, CT
Love these! So nice for a mid afternoon snack, pack in lunch boxes. Always a good choice
Lori R.
Good for kids and after school snacks but also have a lot and a ton of sugar added