Dole Dark Sweet Cherries Pitted uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOLE

Dole® Dark Sweet Cherries Are Picked At The Peak Of The Season To Ensure You Are Getting Only The Finest Quality Fruit Available. Each Cherry Is Pitted, Washed And Ready To Eat.

Mona B.
PHOENIX
Absolutely the best dark sweet cherries!  I use them along with other fruit in my smoothies.  I also love these cherries on cheesecake and pound cake.  They are very sweet and very good.  I always try to keep them on hand in the freezer
Stacy A.
Beckley
Oh my goodness these Dark Sweet Cherries make the perfect Cherry Smoothie. I honestly strongly urge you to try this if you haven’t. They made me a Smoothie Lover. For sure.
Robin G.
Austin, TX
Love the convenience of having these sweet pitted cherries to add as a frozen component of my smoothies. It gives great flavor and does not water down your smoothie.
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
I love these! I first got hooked on Trader Joe's frozen cherries (which are also excellent if you live near a TJ) but these are just as good and more widely available. I suppose they're for smoothies and stuff, but I like to eat them right out of the bag as a frozen treat in the summer. They're so sweet and refreshing! They're also nice mixed with frozen tart cherries baked into a pie when fresh cherries are out of season.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I love cherries to a ridiculous point, so I picked these up on sale a while back. Awesome as a cool treat in the summer if you keep them frozen and slice a few in half. Amazing in a smoothie with banana and some milk. I even had a few that I defrosted and added maple syrup to as a sweet little treat over rice pudding.
Missy G.
Chevy Chase, MD
Adds a nice texture and flavor to smoothies! I throw in 4 or 5 in place of a couple ice cubes. A nice departure from "frozen mixed berries" if you love smoothies. I combine these with an orange, a banana, a teaspoon of chia seeds and a teaspoon of hemp seeds. Awesome!
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
Love these little ready-made bags of fruits for my smoothies every morning simple and delicious every time without disappointment A definite must try if you have not already
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great. I use them in an overnight oatmeal with chia, almond milk, almond butter, and greek yogurt. Absolutely delicious! Just enough sweetness.
Lisa W.
These are the sweetiest, best tasting cherries that I have ever had. I love to put them in my vanilla protein shakes. I have them twice a day.
Kyleigh H.
I love cherries and these are wonderful. It's so nice to find great quality pitted cherries. Love to eat them for an after gym snack