Dole Crushed Pineapple In Heavy Syrup uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY DOLE

Dole® Crushed Pineapple In Heavy Syrup.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
Rich in Vitamin C. see more...

• Love the Dole brand! they're the best! This product is great for up...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love these, when I'm making a pizza or lasagnia I usually use this can of pineapples. It's always really juicy and sweet, they are also always fresh and tasty. They make life easier as they're already crushed and one tin contains enough product to satisfy. I would recommend.
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
Foodie Expert
YUMMM I love Pineapple! Crushed pineapple is great to cook with, to add to smoothies, and adult frozen beverages (Pina Coladas, daiquiris)! I actually used this last night to make a Pina Colada cake for work! It was amazing! Sometimes I even drain the juice and turn the pineapple into a fresh salsa to go on fish or shrimp.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this pineapple I eat it by its self or use it put on a ham and cheap at walmart but best one yet is add this to angelfood cake do not add anything but this with juice to cake bake a heavenly goodness.
Jermaine B.
Jermaine B.
Crescent City, CA
Great for baking or adding to your pizza or ham and cheese sandwiches. Dole is always known for their quality. The heavy syrup does add to your sugar content to plan accordingly.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Texarkana, AR
I LOVE these but they are sweet i like them better in their own juices instead of heavy syrup great with a fruit salads.
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like Dole fruit brand. I always get this specific product when cooking. Crockpot , a can of crushed pineapple, chicken, and a bottle of BBQ sauce!! MMMM
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Dole has top quality fruits. The crushed pineapple is great for baking and other recipes.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Best pineapple in a can so fresh & great on its own or in a cake or fluff . If you have not tried this its a must you do!!
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Personally I think this stuff is a bit too sweet. For some reason the texture of these has always made my tongue numb as well. It doesn't happen when I eat it fresh. This stuff is good for baking though, especially the syrup.
Harriet A.
Harriet A.
Tamworth
This crushed pineapple is the best pineapple of this kind that I have tried, its fresh and doesn't taste artificial. A perfect addition to your fruit salad!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Flint, MI
Love the Dole brand! they're the best! This product is great for upside down pineapple cake!