BY DOLE #12 in Fruit

Dole® Crushed Pineapple In 100% Pineapple Juice.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
No sugar added*.
Rich in Vitamin C. see more...

• Has anyone used this when making a holiday dessert? I am unsure if ...2 Answers
  • So you eat this as a snack or do you add it to something?6 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christy B.
Christy B.
I love to use crushed pineapple on my pizza! It's hard to find a frozen Hawaiian pizza, so I usually order plain cheese and add some shredded deli ham and some crushed pineapple to make it myself! Just make sure the pineapple is thoroughly drained and patted dry, or else the pizza will get soggy! :)
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
This is great to use with chicken. I take a teriyaki marinade and let chicken breasts sit overnight. I bake the chicken in the oven with a few pieces of pineapple on top. Out of this world!
Laura A.
Laura A.
I love using the crushed pineapple in my carrot cake recipe. I prefer buying the juice version instead of syrup. Dole's pineapple juice is my favorite I never buy generic pineapple.
Kerri B.
Kerri B.
I love pineapple as does my daughter. These are super nice to take on trips. I love that it's healthy and tasts great! I also use pineapple in baking and these make it super simple.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
Crushed pineapples or canned are GREAT in water, not syrup. We use these for our shrimp kabobs on the bbq. Cna't go wrong with adding these to them. Cute, yummy and colorful!
Marie W.
Marie W.
Lindenhurst, NY
Dole crushed pineapple is just the right size for a snack at the beach! They taste amazing! I bring shredded coconut with me and mix it in. It's like having a piña colada!
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Quaker City, OH
I always have fruit in my beach bag. Especially Dole Pineapple. It's refreshing and doesn't leave you feeling too full. And PERFECT for Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes. :)
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Wake Forest, NC
This is a great snack for the beach. You can either drain it or add a little juice to sip on to your container and top it with a little whipped cream and a cherry.
mandy y.
mandy y.
Palm Harbor, FL
Excellent for a beach day snack! Just toss can jn the cooler!its cheap and delicious!!! It's easy with the pop top. Plus, it's nutritious!
Mia H.
Mia H.
Arcadia, LA
Foodie Expert
Love the taste its tastes just like real fresh pineapple great for cooking freezing and just eating t of the can. Very affordable
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Foodie Expert
So you eat this as a snack or do you add it to something?
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Has anyone used this when making a holiday dessert? I am unsure if this will hold together and a special pie I am making. Has anyone used any other type or brand?