Dole Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Devour D.

BY DOLE #10 in Fruit

Dole® Crushed Pineapple In 100% Pineapple Juice.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
No sugar added*.
Rich in Vitamin C. see more...

• Has anyone used this when making a holiday dessert? I am unsure i...2 Answers
  • So you eat this as a snack or do you add it to something?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I always use this for cooking, and just and to go snack, i really like this one because the product taste fresh and very natural, also the price is really good and you can find them in almost every store and supermarkets
Devour D.
Dole Pineapple is the best. Don't think you can save with an off brand. It's just not worth it in the end. DOLE pineapple is full of sweet flavor and will compliment any dish. We love pineapple right out of the can or tossed into a stir fry for a little extra pizzaz. Dole Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice
Nicole Z.
These are perfect for when your baking! I love making a banana bread with pineapple chunks and nuts! Its so convenient that its already prepared. I wouldn’t eat it alone, like I said its more for baking.
Ginny R.
Love crushed pineapple! I use it to sweeten meatballs. So much easier than cutting a pineapple, and also can guarantee having it every season. It is affordable and available at every grocery store, I always keep a few cans in my cabinet for cooking!
Alanda J.
I am brand loyal when it comes to baking ingredients. Dole always delivers a quality product that I trust in all of my recipes. Pineapples are one of the reasons this cake is so yummy and moist.
Jessica R.
Cary , NC
Oh my God I love these pineapples I could eat them everyday if I had the chance they are not pricey at all I can get a different brand from the dollar store but I like the Dole brand better
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Dole Crushed Pineapples is great for smoothies and other drinks, as well as to eat alone. All-natural fruit and juice and No added sugar is a plus. Rich in Vitamin C. It is a go to product in my home and pantry. An easy product to be creative with.

Pineapple Banana Green Smoothie:
1 banana
3/4 cup pineapple
3/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
2 handfuls of spinach
Christy B.
I love to use crushed pineapple on my pizza! It's hard to find a frozen Hawaiian pizza, so I usually order plain cheese and add some shredded deli ham and some crushed pineapple to make it myself! Just make sure the pineapple is thoroughly drained and patted dry, or else the pizza will get soggy! :)
crystal c.
I have been putting dole pineapple in my smoothies . Instead of using ice I like frozen yogurt and I freeze my bananas. With the juice from the dole pineapple it taste pretty good if I do say so myself.
Nicki K.
I love to be creative when I cook and using these pineapples tastes awesome over mozzarella stuffed turkey burger meatballs! It added so much flavor to the meal! I only use 1/2 the can for the meal and the other half for a mix with yogurt as a snack...very tasty!
Suzanne C.
So you eat this as a snack or do you add it to something?
Lindsay J.
Has anyone used this when making a holiday dessert? I am unsure if this will hold together and a special pie I am making. Has anyone used any other type or brand?