BY DOLE

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Has anyone used this when making a holiday dessert? I am ...2 Answers
  • So you eat this as a snack or do you add it to something?6 Answers
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I like to use dole canned pineapple to cook with. The taste is about as close to fresh as canned pineapple gets. I like that this is in pineapple juice and not syrup. It’s very affordable and I often finds coupons for it as well.
Devour D.
Dole Pineapple is the best. Don't think you can save with an off brand. It's just not worth it in the end. DOLE pineapple is full of sweet flavor and will compliment any dish. We love pineapple right out of the can or tossed into a stir fry for a little extra pizzaz. Dole Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice
Nicole Z.
These are perfect for when your baking! I love making a banana bread with pineapple chunks and nuts! Its so convenient that its already prepared. I wouldn’t eat it alone, like I said its more for baking.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
In love with pineapple juice. Especially from dole ! The dole whip at Disneyland is amazing! And I drink pineapple juice in their little cans everyday because of all the health benefits!
Ginny R.
Love crushed pineapple! I use it to sweeten meatballs. So much easier than cutting a pineapple, and also can guarantee having it every season. It is affordable and available at every grocery store, I always keep a few cans in my cabinet for cooking!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Ilo of the convenience of Dole pineapple that's already in a can. Nothing quite beats fresh pineapple, but when in a hurry this is a great 2nd best. My favorite thing to make with it is Dole whip pick
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I always use this for cooking, and just and to go snack, i really like this one because the product taste fresh and very natural, also the price is really good and you can find them in almost every store and supermarkets
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
This was so great and convenient to have for my recipe with pineapple rice! It is conveniently already crushed and tasted great. I found it in my local Walmart and it was well priced. I️ would definitely recommend to others!
Kaytlynn D.
I love eating this straight out of the can and making desserts with it!

It's a great quick snack when you want it to be or a great addition to a cake you're baking. I love it most in angel food cake, but it tastes great in others as well!
Alanda J.
I am brand loyal when it comes to baking ingredients. Dole always delivers a quality product that I trust in all of my recipes. Pineapples are one of the reasons this cake is so yummy and moist.
Suzanne C.
So you eat this as a snack or do you add it to something?
Lindsay J.
Has anyone used this when making a holiday dessert? I am unsure if this will hold together and a special pie I am making. Has anyone used any other type or brand?

Kohl's