Dole Crafted Smoothie Blends Refreshing Greens with a Hint of Mint

by Dole

Our smoothie blends deliver a delicious artisan smoothie experience like no other, including fruit blends, and blends that combine fruit, vegetables, herbs, and spices.Juicy apples and sweet banana unite with crisp cucumber, refreshing spinach and kale, and a hint of mint to elevate your smoothie experience from simple to sublime. Reinvent your smoothie routine with DOLE CRAFTED SMOOTHIE BLENDS®.

APPLES, BANANAS, KALE, CUCUMBERS, SPINACH, ASCORBIC ACID (TO PROMOTE COLOR RETENTION), CITRIC ACID, SALT AND MINT LEAVES.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Crafted Smoothie Blends Refreshing Greens with a Hint of Mint!
Jamaica, NY
This is my go-to blend when I kinda want that extra kick to my smoothies. I usually add extra greens betcause I love them. Easily blends with water and that mint makes it really refreshing. This is the 2nd time I have bought it and I still enjoy every blend. Would definitely recommend. Got mine on sale at my local grocery store.
Sod, WV
this fruit is perfect for smoothies! With both fruits and vegetables, it is a healthy start to the day. When breastfeding, it is an awesome boost to your milk supply. mix this fruit with milk and it is delicious