BY DOLE #15 in Salad

The sweet flavors and crisp textures of iceberg, red cabbage and carrots are the perfect starting point for almost any salad! The mild taste of this blend allows the flavors of your added ingredients to be the stars of your salad. This versatile blend goes with any style of dressing, from creamy blue cheese to flavored vinaigrette.

Iceburg lettuce, carrots and red cabbage

Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Iceberg lettuce is not the healthiest choice, but at least you're eating salad! This is a good prepackaged salad for a (deconstructed) wedge salad or anything else where you need iceberg. I find that it stays fresh in the bag and is crisp and in good condition.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
This is such a lifesaver for those of us who work and don't want to spend 30 minutes chopping up a salad for lunch ;)Love the different salad types and find this very affordable, plus it's a very healthy alternative to convenience and junk food :)
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
This is the best item to bring to a picnic and to do quick meals. It goes bad after a couple of days so make sure you eat it fast. it is very easy to prepare and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product but I will say that you must eat it in two days or its going to get bad!
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
This is great to make a quick salad for lunch or a side for dinner. I usually use this on the nights I make lasagne, spaghetti or pizza. I also use it when I want to make a dinner salad. I can throw on some grilled chicken, eggs, tomatoes, bacon and some cheese and have a wonderful salad!
Tara R.
Tampa, FL
Great for quick salad-prep. Just a word of caution, it goes bad quickly, so you'd want to use it almost right away. When used right after purchase, the lettuce is fresh and perfect for a refreshing salad. I would recommend this product to others!
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I keep a bag of this on hand. We eat a lot of salads at my house and these stay fresh and cuts prep time down to a minimum. Just add your chicken steak or whatever and its a meal. I think it's the perfect amount for use at dinner.
Gabby T.
This lettuce is so good! We get this from SAMs club all the time and I love to make nice fresh salads after school or along with our dinner!! It's nice that it is already cleaned and cut which is so much easier!!!
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
I find Dole Classic salads to be a great addition to most of my meals. They are usually fresh and very easy to add a few ingredients to have a great salad. I do find that they spoil fast.
Felicia T.
Little Elm, TX
This is the perfect size bag for fast and easy dinners to add a little salad on the side! Sometimes we add a little tuna or chicken and viola a good healthy salad for lunches!
Kayla S.
They're awesome to keep in the fridge. It so much easier to just pull some salad out of a bag rather than making some up. I just wish they didn't spoil as fast.