Dole Chopped Romaine Salad uploaded by Selina T.Dole Chopped Romaine Salad uploaded by Dominique C.Dole Chopped Romaine Salad uploaded by Crystal W.

BY DOLE #14 in Salad

Romaine lettuce is a favorite with just about every salad lover, and for good reason. Its mild, slightly sweet flavor and satisfying crispiness make it one of the most easy to use salad greens. Whether in a classic Caesar salad or in an “everything” tossed salad, romaine is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!

INGREDIENTS:

Romaine Lettuce.

Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Love this lettuce. I always buy it when I go to the grocery store. Tastes great and it lasts a long time. I love to make my own salads with it at home.. and for my lunch at work.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I love anything that will make making lunches and dinners easy. So pre-washed and pre-cut lettuce is perfect for me! Unfortunately the pre-cut lettuces don't last nearly as long as buying a whole head of lettuce. It can be a bit more costly too, but if you're in need of quickness, than chopped lettuce is the way to go.
Janine C.
For the bag size and price, you can't beat it! this huge bag costs the same as the small bags at Wal-Mart and lasts us three times as long. I've not had many bags with brown pieces in there, but it does go bad quick if not stored properly.we just usually use it three nights in a row for dinner. doesn't have cheap cuts of lettuce or the bitter purple pieces either.
Angela G.
Portland, OR
Yeah, we buy it, its convenient, less prep work..etc. However, use it up quick because the lettuce browns faster than a head of lettuce. We usually buy this product when we know we are going to use it that night for dinner or the next.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
My husband is obsessed with this lettuce. He eats them for lunch every single day. He would eat it for dinner every day if he could but I don't let him always be I work hard to cook our dinners! Lol
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Store in a bin with paper towels between each layer, it will last longer. This product is good, much easier than buying a whole head of romaine and it tends to not have too many of the yucky heart parts and does have a good amount of the green leafy pieces.
monica l.
I usually buy the big bag at Sams Club. Makes making salad quick and simple. All you need o do is take it out the bag and add your favorite ingredients...bam you have your meal.
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
This is my husbands favorite for salads. I honestly think that for the price, size package and by the time I'm done picking out the yucky pieces that it's not that great.
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Always really fresh & crisp. Love Dole products. Like all produce, once it is opened it goes bad pretty quickly, so be sure to eat it asap!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Really crisp, fresh, and really good. It doesn't go bad quickly like most bags of salad do. Definitely a must have at my dinner table.