BY DOLE #76 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dole Cherry Mixed Fruit in 100% Juice: 4 ounce cups Rich in vitamin C Kosher 2010 Chefs Best Taste Award Zero fat with 80 calories per serving see more...

Buy on Walmart
Thelma M.
THESE ARE DELICIOUS.
I LOVE FRUIT SO ANY KIND OF FRUIT IS GOOD TO ME
YOU CAN BUY THESE AT YOUR GROCEY STORE.

80 CALORIES PER SERVING.

YOU CAN FREEZE THEM AND EAT AS A DESSERT

ITS YUMMY

Jacelyn B.
Dequincy, LA
These are a great snack on the go, for a lunch or just anytime!! They always have a fresh tasted and the mix taste great!!! Looking for a healthy snack this is a better choice than a candy bar or chips!!
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
Okay so you should not get these because they are in syrup which does not add any flavoring and only adds sugar and calories, always get your fruit packed in water unless you plan on using the juices to put in some other meal. However, if you like cherrries you will like these. Also they are not budget friendly.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
I love the diversity of this brand. There are so many different types of fruit cups to choose from and they're a much healthier option compared to other snacks. They're a great price and long lasting.
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I can not run out of these if I do my boys turn into little destructive monsters! I literally have to buy enough to go through about 2 packs a day. but at least its a healthy snack
Lauren R.
Belmont, CA
These are great to keep on hand to throw in your bag for lunch or a snack. They are durable for a busy person who must carry a lot with them. The perfect amount to satisfy a sweet craving.
Jennifer S.
Huntsville, AL
I love having these in my pantry. Sometimes when I'm craving something sweet, I'll forego the cookies or candy and go for one of these fruit cups. They're great to stick in a lunchbox, too.
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
I love these. Perfect to take on the go and not as much sugar. They have a variety of fruit inside I love especially the cherries. I think everyone likes those.
Adriana G.
Love these as a daily snack . Since I'm a picky eater these helps a lot with my fruits that I am required to eat . Especially when its refrigerated
Ellie C.
I like to freeze these and eat it as a dessert in place of ice cream! It's so yummy. Its a great alternative for those who are lactose intolerant.