Dole Cherry Berry Blend

by Dole

Your favorite dark berries come together for a deep, flavorful blend of sweet, euphoric goodness. Enjoy blueberries, pitted dark sweet cherries, blackberries, and raspberries. Available in 12oz. and 32oz. resealable bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Cherry Berry Blend!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Dole Cherry Berry Blend uploaded by Andrea A.
Dole Cherry Berry Blend #lovedit I added a scoop of this chocolate protein powder, some fresh berries, whipping cream, almond milk, table spoon of peanut butter, and some honey! Yum! To really add more yum add like 5 chocolate chips! Omg you forget all about it being healthy it’s amazing! I didn’t even add ice! The frozen fruit and avocado were perfect! They are so delicious!! It’s super easy even if you just want to do it plain with just honey! Super excited about this product going to get more this week!
Kim B.
Fouke, AR
I use all Dole frozen fruits to make my fruit & veggie smoothies. I normally drink one a day! I mix & match the different fruits to get the flavor I’m craving that day. To keep it healthy I add an artificial no calorie sweetener to make my smoothie sweet. These frozen fruits stay in my freezer!
Katie C.
Gladstone, MI
Perfect to add to smoothies for an easy on the go breakfast! Tastes great as well. Definitely recommend
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I like using these to make smoothies with. In the summer, smoothies are a great snack or even lunch for me.

Looking for your answer?