Dole Canned Tropical Fruit

DOLE® Tropical Fruit is a combination of hand-selected pineapple and red and yellow papaya chunks packed in lightly sweetened passion fruit juice. Just peel the lid and eat.

I haven’t tired the tropical one is it good?
What are your guys favorite can fruit ?
Essa marca realmente é boa?
Start your review of Dole Canned Tropical Fruit!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Dole Canned Tropical Fruit uploaded by Letty S.
I love the Dole Pineapple Slices. They are great for pineapple upside down cake or you can just be real dangerous and just eat them all by themselves. For me they have to be cold first so after I purchase them they go straight in to the refrigerator If you are looking for a great fruit in a can you are looking in the right place.
Courtney O.
This tropical 🏝 fruit by Dole is a delicious treat anytime of the day! I have always loved mixed fruit and I highly recommend Dole. These products are very inexpensive and have a long shelf life in order to eat later down the line or add to your emergency kit. 👍💕
Jessica  C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I make a great fruit salad that uses this .it holds up well .nice big chunks of fruit. Wish that they make in a bigger can .the juice is sweet to use for smoothies. I buy this all the time.
Denice  H.
Jesup, GA
I use this all of the time. Perfect for pig pickin cake. They never disappoint. I also eat them right out of the can.
Lily M.
Santa Teresa, NM
Yummy! I always have a hard time buying fresh fruit, but still want to eat it. This is the best compromise. It tastes like fresh food. I always get the one with no sugar added. It is delicious!
Lindsey C.
Painesville, OH
Dole Canned Tropical Fruit uploaded by Lindsey C.
I bought it at target store for every store use application long lasting product packaging. Good food yummy food for snack
Tamara H.
Belleville, IL
I buy this for my grandparents to eat with their lunch and I find myself eating some as well.I love this brand because you can get it what a base or in syrup which ever you prefer.
Tarana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
absolutely love this brand and all the products from this brand. If I can buy the entire brand I would. I have never been dissatisfied.
Maribel I.
Sealy, TX
Esta marca tiene bastante variedad y yo soy muy amante de las frutas porque me gusta hacer postres así que está es buena opción para mí
Mia M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Another amazing product! When I need to get that serving of fruit but I don't have fresh fruit on hand I reach for one of these bad boys and they never upset me :)