GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDole
Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice

Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice

Juicy ripened, golden slices of pineapple, Delicious any way you cut it. Just peel the lid and eat. Available in 20oz. and 8oz. cans.

[product:dole-canned-pineapple-slices-in-100%-pineapple-juice] What are some good recipes that involve pineapple?
Do you prefer this or another brand? Your thoughts, please.
Can you drink the water in the can?
Start your review of Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice!
Product Highlights
These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways.in reviews
The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! in reviews
If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!in reviews
Bridget F.
jenkintown , PA
pineapple juice is my favorite kind of juice and I will not drink pineapple juice if it isn't the DOLE brand. ive tried all of the knockoffs and none of them compare! I usually buy a few when they're on sale because I do think the price is a little high.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Pineapple is really the only fruit that holds up well in a can. You put it in the fridge to get cold. Mm, juicy and firm. I love it!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Safeway
I really like to eat this product in fruit salad or in meat stews, it has a good flavor, and this can is easy to open that is what I like the most, I recommend it.
Annette P.
Kentwood , MI
Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Annette P.
Absolutely love pineapple on anything whether it be pizza or ham whatever it just goes , could be rings could be tidbits doesn’t matter it’s all good , chop it up put it in a smoothie definitely pretty great
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Stay F.
Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Stay F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite snack. Like crisp delicious. I love it in heavy syrup versus juice. Which would be healthier. It has a peal back lid. So it makes it easy to grab and go healthy snack. Great for baking super affordable. So I recommend you to grab one today. At any local store. #dole #dolepinapple #fruit #healthysnack #influenster #stay.faded.brand
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Letty S.
The fruit was really nice and firm, big chunks that were not too big to eat in a bite. Excellent option for work, divide into 2 containers and a snack is ready and very good flavor for canned Fruit. Juice is much tastier than typical syrup recommended from a friend.
Mayte A.
Plainfield, IN
Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Mayte A.
I use this pineapple and the juice that has in the can to preparer the pineapple cake and the flavor is excellent!
Amanda S.
Dallas
Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Amanda S.
These Dole pineapple slices are the perfect type for mixed drinks and punches for parties! I make a signature punch that all my friends love, it’s a spin on Pineapple Rum Punch and of course one of the key ingredients is using some pineapple slices and pineapple juice and all that flavor makes the punch sweet and delicious! [product:dole-canned-pineapple-slices-in-100%-pineapple-juice]
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Jayson B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely helped me so much for my Pineapple Brown Sugar Worcestershire glazed Easter ham. Totally did not feel like getting an actual pineapple and making my own rings, so I cheated… But it was so so so tasty mixed in the glaze, and a beautiful topping! Very inexpensive, highly recommended!Dole Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice
Rachael G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love canned pineapple in pineapple juice. I use it in baking a lot. They are just a good quality canned fruit brand. I don't have to think about it not being good or the quality inside the cans being bad.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...