GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDole
Canned Pineapple Chunks in Heavy Syrup

Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in Heavy Syrup

Juicy chunks of golden pineapple. Juicier possibilities in the kitchen. Just peel the lid and eat. Available in 20oz. and 8.25oz. cans.

Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?
Is this sweet or tart?
Start your review of Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in Heavy Syrup!
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
Perfect for kabobs! Well, that's what I used them for last. The possibilities are endless and they taste great!
Megan B.
Atlanta, TX
Any pineapple chunks or slices i buy this brand! They have them in pineapple juice which is so much better for you than corn syrup. Buy at walmart for a good price. I reccomend this brand and product for the future.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love pineapples and these are very good. I also drink the juice. I gave these to my daughter and I was surprised she loves them as well.
Hfmf,k H.
Why why why my not real dog died a few months ago, repost this tonight do that your ghost can eat you with pineapples, becaue it healzy
Brendan F.
Nashville, TN
These are good. I always eat the entire can in one sitting. Great snack choice, especially if you like pineapple and are lazy.
Karneva S.
Phoenix, AZ
Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in Heavy Syrup uploaded by Karneva S.
I love pineapples and would rather the fruit fresh but I love an alternative. I usually drink the juice first then eat the fruit. Such a good source of fiber.
Mark B.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The pineapple are excellent and full if flavor and can be used to cook and bake with or to just enjoy ,i myself enjoy pineapples they are delicious and juicy and can be mixed with smoothies or baked in cakes,cookies, or made into pineapple ice cream.
Estela G.
Hammond , IN
Who doesn't love pineapple!? Never too sweet, just right amount of juice. Perfect when chilled. I've made alcoholic beverages, smoothies, desserts, placed on ham. Had it as a snack!
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
I find it very convenient to but these pineapple chunks in a can! i love pineapples! perfect for a quick snack
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
Great taste and flavor! Trustworthy brand and highly recommended, especially the pineapple in heavy syrup.