Dole Canned Mandarin Oranges

Everything you love about sweet Satsuma mandarin oranges, including recipe possibilities, you’ll love with DOLE® Canned Mandarin Oranges. Just peel the lid and eat. Available in 15oz. and 11oz. cans.

Do you take these camping with you?
Start your review of Dole Canned Mandarin Oranges!
Becki A.
Milford, OH
These mandarin oranges are always good. I like eating them plain or using them in recipes. I definitely would recommend.
Courtney H.
Fulton, NY
I love these oranges! These are one of my favorite canned fruits to buy! This brand is one of my favorites! The oranges are sweet and juicy. I will continue to buy these.
Tierra H.
I love these for a refreshing snack or add to a fruit salad. I always keep these on hand.
Moriah O.
Sparks, NV
These are a really nice easy snack. I love that it is convenient and the fact that they make it light as well.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
My family and I love dole mandarin oranges it tastes so good it’s like a healthy dessert at our house.
Monique T.
Los angeles, CA
My FAVORITE snack ever. I am in love with these mandarin oranges. I eat them alone or on salad.
Ramah R.
Bellingham, WA
Sometimes you just want some canned mandarin oranges as a sweet, refreshing dessert! These are good on their own or as part of a fruit salad. My kids love them too!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
These are a staple in my house. I can eat them right from the can. They are always fresh and bursting with flavor. I try to get them in their own juice but the light syrup is ok. I would definitely recommend. I eat them plain, with cottage cheese, on dessert pizzas, I add them to salads, and add them in ambrosia. Amazing product
Michele O.
Meyer street
I prefer the ones in juice but I've loved mandarin oranges in a can for the last few years. They are so dang good.
amanda D.
Somerset, KY
Love these. I can't keep them stocked enough around my house. The kids love them. Open them up and eat them straight out of the can. So good. Fresh tasting as well. No peeling here. Already ready to go.