Dole Canned Fruit In 100% Fruit Juice Tropical Fruit Salad uploaded by Courtney W.Dole Canned Fruit In 100% Fruit Juice Tropical Fruit Salad uploaded by Miriam M.

BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Normally I make mine from scratch. But this is an ok brand of in a hurry. Normally I drain the juices being that it’s too much. To make it more fun. Stir in some cool whip and you have a fruity dessert.
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my favorite canned fruit salad. It's so easy to put out when I have people coming over to my house. I absolutely love snacking on this tropical fruit salad, and so does everyone I share it with!
Michelle O.
I love these, I used to buy these alot more often than I do now, after finding a hard piece of fruit or rind maybe. Idk what it was but I don't risk the choking hazard by giving it to the kids either way.
SHARIYA M.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite fruit salad of the canned variety, and I love to serve it chilled straight from the freezer. This is my "go to" salad. I have not eaten traditional fruit salad in years!
Lexus E.
Port Allen, la
One of my absolute favorite canned fruits. This is a great quality. No "trash" pieces in these cans. I eat these a couple times a week. Especially love adding this mixed fruit to my Jell-O! Will continue to buy this mixed fruit again and again! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
These arel amanzing, it is a staple for every outdoor event. It's great to have something so delicious and fresh with its so hot outside. Even though it's straight from a can you would never know the dofference, if it is fresh from the produce isle.
Sherryl W.
Florence, KY
I like to just open and drain these to eat as a snack for myself. My little ones like it when I give them whipping cream in a jar to shake up and make their own topping. Both are great ways to serve this combination of tropical fruit segments.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
this is my favorite canned fruit for making dump cake! if you haven't ever heard of dump cake look it up asap and make it. i promise you will adore it plus its so simple and east to make) This fruit is perfect in it and tastes so fresh and not artificial like alot of other canned fruit.
Meredith W.
I LOVE bringing canned fruit to the beach during the summer! It's such an easy snack and takes no effort either. You don't have to cut up a bunch of fruit. Just bring a few cans of fruit and keep them in a cooler and they're good to go when you're ready to snack!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
This is my favorite canned fruit salad! It has all the good tropical fruits and the best flavor. I enjoy this fruit salad for any meal. It’s a great value that you can find at almost any grocery store. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a refreshing snack or in addition to a meal.
Jessica S.
Burien, WA
What are your guys favorite can fruit ?
Victtória M.
Essa marca realmente é boa?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I haven’t tired the tropical one is it good?