GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDole
Canned Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup

Dole Canned Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup

Delicately crushed golden pineapple. Bold, sweet goodness. Just peel the lid and eat. Available in 20oz. and 8oz. cans.

Love the Dole brand! they're the best! This product is great for upside down pineapple cake!
Start your review of Dole Canned Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup!
Kimber M.
Medicine Lodge
Dole Canned Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup uploaded by Kimber M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so great in my pineapple cream pie! I can of Dole crushed Pineapple 1 large box of vanilla pudding 1 can of carnation condensed milk 2 bowls of whipped topping 2 graham cracker crusts Beat together pudding and pineapple and milk, fold in one bowl of whipped topping transfer to graham-cracker crusts & top with left over whipped topping to taste. Great summer refreshing pie!
Amy M.
Grand Island, NE
Really love this because it's not only tasty it comes in handy when I'm making my family pineapple cream pie🤩 not to mention it's pretty affordable too which makes it great for anything really.
Kiaya  C.
Caldwell, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great tasting pineapple. I just love the chunks better that the smashed. However, the smashed is great for making things! Dole pineapple has a great taste!
Susan E.
Bristol, TN
Dole Canned Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup uploaded by Susan E.
When it comes to pineapples I believe in my opinion that Dole does a wonderful job on it. In Can or the actual pineapple itself. Their is a balance of sweetness and tart. With the can product it actually tastes like your eating fresh. Especially all year around. Now we do use it more during the holidays for cooking sweet and savory, but I know that I won't be disappointed. So yes I will pay the extra few cents to get Doles cause I trust the brand.
Amanda C.
Manassas, VA
Classic and trust worthy Dole is a brand you can count on for freshness and taste. I love all their products but this is my favorite
Marjorie  S.
Newport News, VA
1,078 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love to eat pineapple cake that my mother makes from Dole crushed pineapple. The flavor is so fresh and good. Price is very reasonable at Walmart. Recommend others to try this product. I could just eat the pineapple straight out of the can.
Tamiko P.
Seattle, WA
Pineapple is my favorite fruit and glad it comes available in canned form when you don't feel like carving up a whole pineapple. This particular form I keep in my bar for pina coladas. Just need some pineapple juice and the squeeze American Beverage Marketers Coco Real Cream of Coconut Drink Mix 21 oz throw in some ice and makes the best tropical bev. Add in some fresh lime juice for a bit of a twist.
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite brand of crushed pineapple to use when needed for baking and/or making frozen desserts. I like the heavy syrup because the pineapple is much sweeter than the pineapple in light syrup. To me, this brand has the best tasting pineapple over other brands.
Stacy A.
Beckley
I purchase these often for a Delicious Dessert I make called Watergate Salad!! Oh my Goodness it is absolutely Delicious and Super easy to make. It’s a Big Hit everywhere I take it. These Dole crushed pineapples make it Perfect. You need 1 can of crushed pineapples, 1 container of Cool Whip, 1 box of pistachio pudding, about 1/2 bag of mini marshmallows, & a small bag of crushed pecan pieces!! Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Cover & put in fridge at least 4-6 hours. I leave mine in the fridge overnight. It makes it much better!! Hope y’all enjoy this!!💖
Caniecha H.
Chattanooga, TN
I usually am not picky about anything I chose to by from this company because it is all very good. This is nothing I wouldn't eat from this company. It's all good. Pun intended, lol.