BY DOLE

Delightfully Sweet Butter Lettuce Is A Favorite, And It’s Perfectly Matched With Mild-flavored Baby Red Lettuce In This Beautiful Blend. The Subtle Flavors And Tender Textures Harmonize With Delicate Vinaigrette-style Dressings, And Provide A Perfect Showcase For A Sprinkling Of Fresh Herbs.

Baby Red Butter, Butter Lettuce.

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love buying this prepackage butter lettuce instead of buying the head of butter lettuce. It’s easier I don’t have to mess with peeling it off the head, it’s just thrown a bowl salad spinner wash spin out easy done. I love the ease and I love adding this as different texture into my salads. It’s a favorite lettuce in my house.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
This is my favorite since discovering it recently. For lunch I can have a salad made from this and I don't feel deprived. It is that good. It is so popular that sometimes it is hard to find in stores. If you like salads as much as I do, you should definitely give this a try.
Brenna M.
Mmmm there is nothing better than a butter lettuce salad with a creamy dressing. I eat this whole bag in one sitting lol I have to mix it with lots of other veggies to make it go farther.
Onji S.
This lettuce is SO GOOD. The butter lettuces have a soft texture and a buttery-like feel. They don't taste like butter but they're just as good as butter! It's my favorite type of lettuce and this is my favorite brand.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I like this butter bliss lettuce fro Dole. I had cut up vegt. to this as well as walnuts and dried cranberries. The tastes is not boring
Cindy K.
Etobicoke, Ontario
I have never bought lettuce in a bag, does it keep well?