BY DOLE

Dole® All Natural Blueberries.
New. Easy Open. Resealable. Stay Fresh Pouch.
Great for Toppings & Smoothies.
Live Well.
Superfood for your Brain. Packed with Antioxidants. Good Source of Fiber.
Just as Nutritious as Fresh Fruit.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
Chefs Best Award. Award Winning Taste.
www.chefsbest.org.
2009 certified. see more...

Rebecca H.
I use these blueberries as frozen treats! Also if you use them in a healthy muffin batter, they create the perfect skinny blueberry banana muffin. Essential for your health and you can add them to almost ANY tasty treat while not exceeding your calorie intake. I love blueberries <3
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like Dole Blueberries; They taste good, they always taste ripe and seem high quality, and they come in a resealable package which makes them easier to store and keep them fresh.
I like that I can use them in so many ways - eaten as is, in fruit salad, smoothies, in cooking & baking, pureed & used to make fruit popsicles, pureed & added to lemonade/tea/champagne, used to make sorbet, and one of my favorite frozen blueberry hacks is to use them instead of ice to chill beverages without watering-down/diluting them. Also, with all of the food-born illness associated with fresh produce lately, I feel a bit more confident eating these frozen blueberries due to the freezing process killing some bacteria.
I recommend Dole Frozen Blueberries to anyone that is interested in great blueberries.
Taryn S.
Stormy D.
great frozen, I enjoy using them for smoothies or just for eating raw. Also good for baking if you enjoy blueberries. Very healthy and filled with antioxidants. Package is great since you can reseal and continue to use. I would recommend this to any lover of fruit.
Mr.Retail ..
great for baking and also for making assorts frozen fruit smoothers and popsicles. They last very long and provide alot of antioxidants. Jus do not drop them on your clothing because it will stain. The resealable pouch keeps them frozen without getting freezer burn.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I love these berries. They are always put in my smoothies. If you put in frozen fruit to your smoothies- you can use less ice. It covers up the taste of spinich that I put in my smoothies.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Even though these blue berries aren't fresh out of the market, they are great for shakes. Blueberries at the market, you have to worry about them going back very quickly. With these being in the freezer you don't have that issue.
Barbara F.
I find these blueberries really fresh. I use them in smoothies everyday. Its a really good product. The color of the blueberries is great u can tell they are really fresh
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Great to have on hand when berries are not in season! Great for blueberry muffins, pancakes, and in cereal! The family will eat them straight out of the bag! Great snack full of fiber and Antioxidants!
Lacie H.
Love to keep fruit in the freezer for smoothies and toppings for waffles & pancakes. I love that I can keep these on hand and don't have to worry about them going bad as fast as fresh fruit.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
What is the taste difference between these Dole All Natural Blueberries and the Dole Wild Blueberries?
Mr.Retail ..