Dole Banana Dippers Packs - 6 CT uploaded by Alicia W.

BY DOLE #20 in Frozen Dessert

Dole® Banana Dippers - 6 Packs of 4 Slices.
New!
Banana slices covered in dark chocolate.
Made with 67% cocoa*.
6 - 1.55 oz (44g) packs.
100 calories per pack. see more...

• Is it just sliced bananas inside or are they puréed first? These ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? where can i find these in the store they look...1 Answers
Dole Banana Dippers Packs - 6 CT
  • "It's so much easier to pull out a package than to cut up and try to dip bananas in chocolate." in 1 review
Elly T.
Elly T.
This didn't really taste like bananas at all to me. It says to let it thaw for about 5 minutes, but I left it for longer. When I bit into it, I tasted the chocolate right away but not really the banana. I tasted ice with a slight banana flavor.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Tucson, AZ
Love these! Just the right amount of chocolate when you're having a craving, and it's in a small to go pouch you can easily bring with you on your way out the door!
Macy T.
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
So convenient and easy to take with you on-the-go! Love how easy it is to travel with and it is a refreshing, but sweet snack.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
These frozen bananas are super yummy. My whole family loves them and I feel very good eating them. I like that it's real fruit in the center and it's lightly dipped in delicious chocolate. I definitely recommend these especially if you're watching what you eat. They make a great treat for dessert.
Andréa G.
Andréa G.
A great buy, I personally like to eat these instead of ice cream to help my self esteem a little! The chocolate is creamy and the banana tastes like it was freshly frozen, not freezer-burned. I can't wait to try the other frozen chocolate-covered fruit Dole makes!
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
These are pretty good and we bought them a lot last summer. They are individually packaged which I really like and the flavor is delicious! This box was a bit expensive but I will most likely buy again.
Kara F.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
I love these vegan banana dark chocolate bites.they are so delicious and I find myself eating a whole box in one sitting. I love how simple the ingredients are and how I can pronounce everything in them
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
These Dole Banana Dippers was delicious. The Flavor was very good, I was not disappointed at all. These are awesome as an afternoon snack. I will keep these delicious morsels on hand
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
bananas covered in chocolate? and dark chocolate at that.. YUM. and not incredibly unhealthy either.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Have seen these always wanted try them. So glad I did these super delicious and 100 calories. Has not sweet taste from banana with nice chocolate shell crunch from chocolate perfect combo.
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
Is it just sliced bananas inside or are they puréed first? These look so wonderful
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Columbus , MS
Are these any good? where can i find these in the store they look so tasty!