Dole Banana Dippers Packs - 6 CT uploaded by Alicia W.

BY DOLE #18 in Frozen Dessert

Dole® Banana Dippers - 6 Packs of 4 Slices.
New!
Banana slices covered in dark chocolate.
Made with 67% cocoa*.
6 - 1.55 oz (44g) packs.
100 calories per pack. see more...

• Is it just sliced bananas inside or are they puréed first? These ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? where can i find these in the store they look...1 Answers
Dole Banana Dippers Packs - 6 CT
  • "It's so much easier to pull out a package than to cut up and try to dip bananas in chocolate." in 1 review
Emily K.
Michigan
When I’m trying to shed some LBS these are like my saving grace. Every time I feel like bingeing on a pint of ice cream, or I just can’t stop thinking about sweets I stop and pick up a box of Dole® Banana Dippers . On top of being only 120 calories per package, they’re Dark Chocolate so that makes them even better for you! Dole also has Dark Chocolate Strawberry Dippers, Dark Chocolate Pineapple dippers, Dark Chocolate Banana Dippers w/Almonds, and Milk Chocolate Banana Dippers giving you a variety of options to hit that sweet spot and change your idea of a sweet and indulgent desert!
Andréa G.
A great buy, I personally like to eat these instead of ice cream to help my self esteem a little! The chocolate is creamy and the banana tastes like it was freshly frozen, not freezer-burned. I can't wait to try the other frozen chocolate-covered fruit Dole makes!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love these. Yes I can probably make these on my own but these are a great find. I love that it comes in a nice pouch and it comes in slices. It is great for kids or adults. The dark chocolate and sweet frozen bananas are a great combo. I would recommend these if you want a sweet treat and still stay on track with a healthy lifestyle
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These frozen bananas are super yummy. My whole family loves them and I feel very good eating them. I like that it's real fruit in the center and it's lightly dipped in delicious chocolate. I definitely recommend these especially if you're watching what you eat. They make a great treat for dessert.
Elise E.
Boston, MA
A fun and filling snack. It can fix any chocolate craving and is still low cal. The banana flavour is strong and works well with the dark chocolate. Each pack contains four so its perfect either between meals or as a finishing touch to any meal.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
I love these vegan banana dark chocolate bites.they are so delicious and I find myself eating a whole box in one sitting. I love how simple the ingredients are and how I can pronounce everything in them
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are pretty good and we bought them a lot last summer. They are individually packaged which I really like and the flavor is delicious! This box was a bit expensive but I will most likely buy again.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Dole Banana Dippers was delicious. The Flavor was very good, I was not disappointed at all. These are awesome as an afternoon snack. I will keep these delicious morsels on hand
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not the biggest dark chocolate fan, but these are pretty good. Only 100 calories a pack, and simple ingredients. Makes a good snack.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I like frozen bananas and especially dipped in chocolate! But just not a fan of Dole dipped bananas in chocolate.
Adelle M.
Is it just sliced bananas inside or are they puréed first? These look so wonderful
Julia Y.
Columbus , MS
Are these any good? where can i find these in the store they look so tasty!