BY DOLE #4 in Frozen Fruit

Snacking just got sweeter with new Dole Banana Dippers. The goodness of bananas comes together with the rich, indulgent taste of dark chocolate. Dole Banana Dippers are fresh frozen banana sliced covered in chocolate. Each individual pack contains 4 slices, at 100 calories per pack! Simply pull from your freezer and enjoy anytime, anywhere! see more...

Elly T.
The packaging says to let it thaw for at least 5 minutes. I would say closer to 10. I let mine sit out on the counter or table while I go on my phone or do something else. If your not a fan of dark chocolate, I would avoid this. To me the chocolate tastes more bitter than some dark chocolates out there. The banana inside tasts like it's not rise yet. And if you don't let it thaw long enough, you might just taste banana flavored ice.
Maria G.
Greenwood Lk, NY
We love snacks that are good for us. This combo of frozen banana and dark chocolate is a good idea for when you just need that little bit of sweet. It is delicious and my kids went through two packs of it every week in the summer. The banana is fresh and the dark chocolate cover YUMMMM
Adrie M.
I was totally iffy about these since I hate dark chocolate! But a friend recommended them to me when I started dieting and I fell in love! They are a little pricey, but a super delicious treat that'll curb that sweet craving! The banana is the best kind too! 💕
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
The PERFECT dessert. If I ever have a craving for chocolate, but don't want to break the calorie bank then these are my GO TO. They're dark chocolate which is fab because all of their antioxidants and you can't go wrong with frozen banana. Seriously so yummy.
Josey S.
Atlanta, GA
Best 100 calorie snack to keep you cool at the pool! They are easy to throw in a bag and pop in your mouth. Suggest defrosting for a few minutes before eating because they are better when not completely frozen. I have bought these many times highly suggest
Nicole E.
Norwalk, CA
The perfect summertime snack! My kids love them especially on those hot summer days. They come in these great 100 calorie packs so you don't have to worry about eating too many. They are pretty great so you just eat more than one pack. A delicious treat
Elizabeth V.
These are so good. If you are craving something sweet but don't want all the fat, sugar and calories, this is a great option. the kids didn't even know it was a healthy dessert.
I love chocolate and these have just enough chocolate to rid that craving.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
Obsessed. These chocolate covered bananas are the perfect summer time treat. Healthier than ice cream, but still sweet. I love that these are individually packed for portion control. Find them at Target or your grocery store!
Kathleen F.
My husband and I really like these! You get a pretty good amount in the package (4) and they are quite tasty! I would definitely recommend these to banana and dark chocolate lovers! They go on sale a lot at our grocery store!
Alicia B.
These are the perfect snack! So tasty and easy to store in the freezer. I especially love eating them for dessert, they're very sweet, but a lot healthier than other options. I would definitely recommend trying these out!
Chardae J.
Is the chocolate sweet or bitter?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
How do these taste and are they worth it? Like how expensive are they and how many come in a pack?
Itzel C.
edinburg Tx
I always see these in the freezer aisle! Would you recommend? They look pretty good
Gabrielle C.
Kennesaw, GA
I think you are better off just making them fresh and not frozen
Christina A.