Dole Apples in Raspberry Gel

by Dole

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Apples in Raspberry Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Yesenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great on its own as a snack, or as a side. It's great when kept cool. It's refreshing and great tasting.
Elizabeth R.
Bronx, NY
My father likes these but bjays haven't been selling them so we haven't really bought more they have fruit and jelly so they have 2 in one
Hailey M.
Margate, FL
Love these so much! Don’t know why I’ll eat like 5 of these in a span of 5minutes. Such a good snack
Elyssa A.
So good ! My son absolutely loves these! The jello in this is so good and so are the apples! Definitely recommend for mommas that are looking for snacks for there kiddos!
Maria M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a great flavor! The dole fruit in gel cups are awesome! Kinda like eating jello but healthier. Great for on the go or as a healthier desert option.

Looking for your answer?