BY DOLE

Give Your Mouth A Sweet Surprise With New Dole® Fruit Parfaits. The Cool, Refreshing Taste Of Real Fruit Comes Together With A Smooth Layer Of Deliciously Light-tasting Creme. So You Can Feel Good About Enjoying One Any Time You Crave Something Sweet.

Apples, Water, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Coconut Powder, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Natural Flavors, Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Casein (A Milk Derivative), Cinnamon Powder, Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), Caramel Color, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, And Beta Carotene (Color)

• Has anyone tried warming them up? Its almost like Apple P...1 Answers
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
While a great concept these were definitely too sweet. Less "apple syrup" around the actual apples and a little less sweetness on the cream base would make it even better. Not too expensive and I would buy again if they were changed to not so sweet.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
Apples and creme is good but the peaches and creme one is my absolute favorite. However, these are pretty filling snacks and work great for the husbands lunches and my kids' snacks.

I have even emptied these into ramakins, added granola to the top and toasted them in the oven for a quick after dinner dessert!
Rebecca H.
I love these. They are a great snack on the go. Fruity and sweet is a great combo. They can be a bit pricey but coupons are usually readily available. I seem to have a difficult time finding them though. My local Walmart seems to have them often enough but they sell fast.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
The apples are a little too sweet for me, and the creme kind of wiggs me out, but doesn't taste half bad. I did enjoy the cinnamon to apple proportions as well as the apple to creme. Not too much of either.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
Package nicely. Love that they are portable, you can take them anywhere! I really love the way them. It has a nice texture to it and the flavor is great. The apple cinnamon flavor is not overwhelming and goes perfect with the crème. I would definitely suggest that anyone who has never tried them before go out and buy a package. Yum.
Becky K.
N Las Vegas, NV
Dole apples & crème fruit cups are more of a dessert than fruit. Yes, they are fun to eat, but the sugar negates most of the nutritional value. If you are watching calories, this is a descent treat not majorly calorie dense.
Becca N.
Stephens City, VA
I like to eat these with my lunch because it is still getting the fruity sweetness with the fruit and the cream. I usually turn to one of these if I need something sweet
Kristi M.
Sumrall, MS
I really like the flavor. This snack helps satisy my sweet tooth, yet seems healthier than grabbing a candy bar. I keep it in my desk at work.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
These are a tasty on the go snack. We carry these with us when we are out on a trip or just a nice snack to have readily available.
Buy these!
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
Surprisingly really good! I was thinking this was a healthier snack when I purchased it, but it is more like a dessert. Very good though.
Rebecca H.
Has anyone tried warming them up? Its almost like Apple Pie Ala Mode.

Walmart