Dole All Natural Caesar Salad Kit uploaded by Indira H.Dole All Natural Caesar Salad Kit uploaded by Kelly S.

BY DOLE #3 in Salad

DOLE brings you all-natural, perfectly balanced salads made in a snap!Fresh greens and flavorful toppings, tossed with our unique dressings, create distinctive salads that complement any cuisine. Our all-natural Caesar Salad Kit contains DOLE’s Own Caesar Dressing, garlic croutons and grated Parmesan cheese in a bed of crisp romaine lettuce.

Romaine Lettuce

Mandy E.
I usually LOVE fresh homegrown, local or organic vegetable but lets face it i have a big family with lots of kids and my husband and I are on two different works schedules so sometimes when I want my family to have a quick healthy side I like choosing salad kits or bagged salads. Dole has made it . Breeze with these. This Caesar kit is my families favorite but we like all the bagged salads. It cant get much easier than mixing a sauce pack and cheese pack into the prechopped lettuce and tossing with the included crutons. Restraunt style salad on the table in seconds. I also like to cook up chicken breast and cheese tortelini sometime and add that into the made Caesar salad and toss together for a chicken tortelini salad that i can serve as a quick lunch. The Dole salad kits just make life easier!
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
I like these when they are fresh but if you get a bad one which I have then it’s a waste of money. But they are so simple and dont have to mess with getting everything out of fridge cuz this is already made for you.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I purchase this every time I go shopping at stop and shop! I love the grab and go process of this!- wo buying any extra products to complete this. I love the fresh park if u get a light kit you’ll get fine park if you get restraint style you get flakes this one is the best but hard to fine.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This is a easy salad to prepare if you're in a hurry just toss the ingredients in a bowl choose your dressing and now you have a side salad the flavor is fine and they have many to choose from
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
These salad kits are so convenient at a great price! I like to mix it up and have this one or the other varieties which include the kale caesar and the ultimate caesar. I usually take it to work for lunch and pair it with a vegetarian protein for a healthy, satisfying meal. When I first discovered these I would graze on a bag during the workday and even lost a few lbs.... I highly recommend!
I frequently eat these salads on the road,  and would like to suggest that the packaging make it easier for  me to do that.  Main salad bag needs to be resealable, so that all that is not eaten can be tossed in the trash without making a big mess.  The amount of cheese included in this salad kit is laughable... 2 or 3 times more is needed at a minimum,  and Bistropac, for example,    includes eating utensils in its salad bowl packs...  I'd also suggest putting a medium size light plastic bowl in this kit to make it easier to eat away from home.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I've never tried caesar salad before, but I'm sure glad I did! Love the dressing in particular, but everything tastes great. This salad kit from Dole is great for eating on-the-go and at home. The preparation is easy and convenient, which gives it a thumbs up from me! :-D
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
One of the best bag salads around! The taste is so creamy and the lettuce so crisp! We do spaghetti night once a week for a family tradition and we always have to have our dole salad in a bag to make our night perfect!
Jamie S.
Pensacola, FL
All together I found this a little dissappointing. There were lots of hard bits from the core of the lettuce, as well as lots of brown leaves. By the time I picked out all of the bad bits, I had less than half a bag. Although it is fairly inexpensive, I wouldn't recommend this product until the quality improves a little.
Dalys F.
These salad kits are perfection! Not only does it come with the regular lettuce, romaine etc. it brings the Parmesan cheese, the correct dressing and even croutons! It is perfect for when you want a good salad and do not want to spend extra money on extra condiments. And at my Walmart it only costs about $5 so for the price it's great for me!