BY DOLE

These tender baby leaves have a slightly bolder taste than larger, mature spinach. They are delightful used in a salad or added to many cooked dishes. Toss with warm dressing, or sauté with olive oil to release even more flavor. Its zesty finish goes especially well with garlic flavors.

LaShaundrea W.
I’m a huge spinach eater and this brand is one of my go to for anything whether it’s a sandwich, salad, pizza or whatever. I definitely recommend trying this brand #SpinachArtichokePizza
Dominica Rose H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I use this particular type of baby spinach often when cooking and making salads. Super fresh product and perfect for those who absolutely can't stand canned or frozen spinach. I love the taste of this spinach.
Jennifer B.
I love spinach and the Dole variety is the best I have tried. You can make a great spinach salad or cook it with a little bit of herbs and olive oil as a side dish for a meal. No matter how you decide to prepare it, it's always fresh and there is a generous amount in every bag.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love using this stuff in both dinner recipes and as a stand-alone salad. The only issue I have with it is that Dole can be overpriced, but this is a solid, healthy food.
Hayle K.
I love eating salad, but I love it even more when I add Dole Spinach !! It's just got just enough crisp to it , it makes your mouth water just hearing it !
Rebecca S.
New Whiteland, IN
Love Dole fresh spinach. Has great fresh flavor. After you buy it though, you have to use it within the next day or two, or it gets wet and gross.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Dole is known for variety of veggies, fruits fresh and canned. Their bagged salads are confident, fresh and cleaned. I buy when on sale.
Kels L.
I really love spinach I think it's great in a salad or just raw I eat it like chips or I'd You cook it in salt and vinegar
Ashley D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Very tasty!! Great reasonable price!! Works great for pastas, salads, and dips!!! Easily found as most grocery stores.
Tammy M.
This was a delicious blend of baby spinach and purple cabbage topped with a light blend of fat free ranch dressing
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Who do you enjoy your Dole greens?