Dole 100% Strawberry Kiwi Juice uploaded by Em N.

BY DOLE

Our Deliciously Sweet Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Is A Refreshing Addition To Your Refrigerator.

Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Clarified Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Kiwi Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Cochineal (Color), And Citric Acid.

Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is a delicious juice that doesn’t taste fake. It is very sweet, though, so I can only drink so much. I like the plastic carafe, much better than cartons, as it’s easier to open, pour and handle. Overall, this is a good product and I would repurchase.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
This juice is everything. I love the combination of the fruits, it takes orange juice up a notch and makes it a bit sweeter. It can be difficult to find at some of our local stores, but when we see it we purchase it every time.
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
I love fruit juices and this juice has a light refreshing taste to it. It is not too sweet or tangy and I purchase it anytime I see it which unfortunately isn’t very often. I would definitely recommend this juice to others.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This is hands-down the best juice to buys as a mixer. I mix it with vodka or bacardi rum. It is affordable and usually on sale at Target where I can get 2-3 cartons before a party. I would recommend it to others.
Vartine J.
Pawtucket, RI
I love the way this tasted. It looks appealing on the outside and when you drink it, it’s even better! Best brand that’s ever been made and I highly recommend it. Go out and buy it and see it yourself. I would go buy it again!
Heather T.
Austin, TX
Keep this in my fridge at ALL times ! My 3 year old can’t go to bed with out a cup of here berrry juice ! And it’s very hard to not drink it and to leave it for her ! I love this stuff !
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Ashley F.
N Kingstown, RI
This juice is just refreshing and the flavors are exactly what it says on the box. And if you just want something refreshing this drink is the way to go I absolutely love this drink.
Krista H.
Watervliet, NY
I love this stuff. Great flavor and doesn't taste artificially flavored or anything like many others do. I even water it down and it still tasted great and lasted even longer.
Brittany R.
New Brunswick
Is this juice super sweet?