Dole 100% Strawberry Kiwi Juice uploaded by Em N.

BY DOLE

Our Deliciously Sweet Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Is A Refreshing Addition To Your Refrigerator.

Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Clarified Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Kiwi Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Cochineal (Color), And Citric Acid.

Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is a delicious juice that doesn’t taste fake. It is very sweet, though, so I can only drink so much. I like the plastic carafe, much better than cartons, as it’s easier to open, pour and handle. Overall, this is a good product and I would repurchase.
Sarah G.
Bayport, MN
This is hands-down the best juice to buys as a mixer. I mix it with vodka or bacardi rum. It is affordable and usually on sale at Target where I can get 2-3 cartons before a party. I would recommend it to others.
Vartine J.
Tampa, FL
I love the way this tasted. It looks appealing on the outside and when you drink it, it’s even better! Best brand that’s ever been made and I highly recommend it. Go out and buy it and see it yourself. I would go buy it again!
Heather T.
Austin, TX
Keep this in my fridge at ALL times ! My 3 year old can’t go to bed with out a cup of here berrry juice ! And it’s very hard to not drink it and to leave it for her ! I love this stuff !
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Ashley F.
N Kingstown, RI
This juice is just refreshing and the flavors are exactly what it says on the box. And if you just want something refreshing this drink is the way to go I absolutely love this drink.
Krista H.
Watervliet , NY
I love this stuff. Great flavor and doesn't taste artificially flavored or anything like many others do. I even water it down and it still tasted great and lasted even longer.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Very good juice. Definitely tastes like strawberry kiwi. This is fun to mix with alcohol or drink alone. Sugars are high, but that's ok. Other than the sugars I love it
Emely T.
This is a wonderful product. One of my favorites by far. Great packaging. Wonderful juice flavor. I like it better than others similar to it. I would definitely recommend. And I would as definitely repurchase.
Midnite M.
Tustin, CA
Oh my gosh I love this juice. It's so yummy. You get a great even mixture of the strawberry and kiwi. Neither outshines the other. I typically enjoy this juice with breakfast. Depending on price I will buy this or the "Simply" brand. Both are amazing. Kids as well as adults will love this juice.
Brittany R.
New Brunswick
Is this juice super sweet?