Dole 100% Pineapple Orange Strawberry Juice uploaded by Sophia C.

BY DOLE

Our naturally sweet and tangy Pineapple-Orange-Strawberry juice is a classic blend available from the convenience of your freezer.

Pineapple juice concentrate, filtered water, clarified pineapple juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, strawberry juice concentrate, natural flavors and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

• Ive been wanting to try this but I dont like very much sw...2 Answers
Dole 100% Pineapple Orange Strawberry Juice

Start your review of Dole 100% Pineapple Orange Strawberry Juice!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carmen F.
Plymouth, IN
I’m not a huge fan of this flavor but my partner is. He likes it but I think it taste kind of rotten because of the two fruits. This is a very affordable drink and we buy it weekly but in other flavors. This is also a good mixer for alcoholic beverages.
Beth S.
We buy this juice whenever we are having brunch at home. It is a great twist on the normal mimosa. The juice is refreshing with the champagne mixed in as well as super yummy by itself. Plus all those vitamins!
Haley B.
Castle Rock, CO
This is a unique mixture of juice that I have yet to find anywhere else, but I love it! It’s slightly tangy but still has just enough sweetness for my taste. The only downside I can find is that the carton just doesn’t come with very much for the price.
Janelle O.
This stuff is good. You know how you have a juice and it kinda burns your throat as you’re drinking it? This doesn’t do that. It’s super smooth and the flavor is amazing.
Hortensia P.
Cape Coral , FL
Delicioso 😋 refrescante me encanta . Si te gustan las bebidas dulces este está perfecto. Para un día caluroso, muchas veces con hielo o lo rebajo con poca agua y queda excelente. Lo encuentras en todas las tiendas
Nikita M.
Lancaster, NY
First let me say that this product is a great value for the amount you pay! I incorporate this product into my weekly routine if not daily. I have recommended a few friends to try this product and every one of them has been extremely satisfied as well.
Anna T.
Grand Blanc , MI
This is my boyfriend and I’s favorite juice. It’s absolutely delicious mixed with champagne for a not so typical but delicious Mimosa. I drink this juice every day!
neni m.
Phelan, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love getting these little dole packages, they are very handy for when your on the go but still want something sweet. I always take some for lunch, their pineapple is so delicious😍
Emely T.
This is a wonderful product. One of my favorites by far. Great packaging. Feels great on the lips. I like it better than others similar to it. I would definitely recommend. And I would as definitely repurchase.
Christine B.
This is a weekly buy for me. I've loved this flavor for over a decade when I first had it. It's been consistently good. It has great flavour. Not watery which I've had in other juices. I like the shake up from regular OJ. The flavours blend really great. If pulp isn't your thing, there isn't a lot. As far as packaging goes they had the carton for years, then it was sold in a bottle... Which was kinda nice because I reused them for other drinks, and now are back to the carton. I assume that's more echo friendly, so that's cool too. Though I did like the ergonomic feel vs the carton. Not a deal breaker by no means! The juice is quality, rich, flavorful, and has stayed so for a long time. I also enjoy their other flavor combos. They are a great morning blend with my bagel or over ice on a hot day while I'm working.