BY DOLE

Our naturally sweet and tangy Pineapple-Orange-Strawberry juice is a classic blend available from the convenience of your freezer.

Pineapple juice concentrate, filtered water, clarified pineapple juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, strawberry juice concentrate, natural flavors and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
My grandmother purchased this just the other day and I knew from the commercials that just had to be something worth trying, I liked it but my daughter did not, she usually loves fruit but she thought this product was too sweet and the juice wasn't delectable. Her taste buds will mature one day.
Eve G.
The only reason I'm not giving this a five out of five stars is because of the fact that I can never keep this in my fridge longer than two days. It's so addicting and delicious that in one sit down you've already had most of it finished out. So delicious and sweet, and very affordable!
vanessa r.
i love dole juice. i'm pregnant so i love it even more. i would recommend this product to anyone. the price value is great, the product is great value. you should try it before saying no to it. it's great for kids as well
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Perfect fresh mixture for juice on the go. It's refreshing when chilled and has a mild amount of pulp, but not too much. I like taking this juice with me to have with breakfast (or sometimes lunch), on the go!
alexis M.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE THIS!! It has such an exotic zest! I use this juice in plenty of smoothies, and other recipies as well. I reccomend this as well as the other Dole juice products!
ana v.
pineapple orange is the best from dole. I like the texture the look of the juice and teased of the juice the packaging is ok for the juice can love the flavor is really good this product meet my expectation and more and I would buy this product and other flavors also
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
These cans are nice to keep in the freezer until you need to make juice. It's super easy and usually cheaper than buying a container of juice. The delicious flavors don't hurt either.
Wendy C.
Though I dont like Strawberries with this product I get the benefit of eating a strawberry without feeling it. I sometimes freeze them to make a smooth and I add yogurt and it tastes really good.
Sandra C.
Alvarado, TX
I really love this product, its really simple and easy to make. My family and I are always buying these since even a little kid make it. I love the variety of flavors.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
I like buying canned fruits when I do not have time to cut up fresh fruits myself and I always go for this brand. I love the fruits and it's a perfect serving size.