BY DOLE #93 in Juice

You can get our classic sweet and tart combination of pineapple and orange from the convenience of your freezer. It’s a great way to wake up your mouth.

Pineapple juice concentrate, filtered water, apple juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and citric acid.

• Does the product taste acidic or as if it's mostly sugar ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This juice is very tasty and has alot of the fruit flavor." in 1 review
Croix M.
National City
My favorite to go drinks when I don't have enough time for breakfast.  The refreshing taste of Pineapple and Oranges in the morning can brighten up and make someone pump up our morning routine.  Each can portions are just right to finish it in a seating.  The packing is great since they are using an easy open can and very slender can for easy brag.   Dole 100% Pineapple Orange Juice
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
It’s so good it’s addictive. I can’t get enough of this blend. Both myself and my boyfriend love the sweet tastes. It is a particular consistency of Dole 100% Juice Orange Pineapple that I just love. Not to mention it is extremely affordable.
Toerika B.
Very delicious and refreshing, I feel like I’m not drinking something that is full of sugar and is damaging to my skin or teeth. It’s affordable and my family loves everything that has anything to do with pineapples!!!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing juice. Use it with my smoothies or some sort of alcoholic drink. I love the small individual cans because my kids love them. Worth the price and taste. I will continue to consume this product.
Eastin H.
Independence , MO
Love using this juice in my morning smoothies. Always a great flavor. However, I wish it came in a plastic container. Juice in metal containers sometimes take on the flavor of the metal.
Catherine P.
These little cans are delicious. A perfect amount to use as a mixer or to mix with orange juice. Sometimes it is very sweet. This is affordable and available at most grocery stores. I would definitely buy again.
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Chelitza P.
Raeford , NC
Refreshing taste!!! Its different but great alternative to just plain orange juice. It’s affordable and can be found at most supermarkets. I even use it as a mixer.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I love the Dole 100% Pineapple Orange juice.  It is great in the morning time with breakfast, or adult time for a fruity mixed drink.  I love that it is 100% juice.  This is something I always look for at the store.  I highly recommend if you have not tried it!
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Does the product taste acidic or as if it's mostly sugar and other things more than orange juice!?