BY DOLE

You can get our classic sweet and tart combination of pineapple and orange from the convenience of your freezer. It’s a great way to wake up your mouth.

Pineapple juice concentrate, filtered water, apple juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and citric acid.

• Does the product taste acidic or as if it's mostly sugar ...2 Answers
  • "This juice is very tasty and has alot of the fruit flavor." in 1 review
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing juice. Use it with my smoothies or some sort of alcoholic drink. I love the small individual cans because my kids love them. Worth the price and taste. I will continue to consume this product.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
These little cans are delicious. A perfect amount to use as a mixer or to mix with orange juice. Sometimes it is very sweet. This is affordable and available at most grocery stores. I would definitely buy again.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Chelitza P.
Raeford , NC
Refreshing taste!!! Its different but great alternative to just plain orange juice. It’s affordable and can be found at most supermarkets. I even use it as a mixer.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I love the Dole 100% Pineapple Orange juice.  It is great in the morning time with breakfast, or adult time for a fruity mixed drink.  I love that it is 100% juice.  This is something I always look for at the store.  I highly recommend if you have not tried it!
Angel B.
Lithonia, GA
It’s so good it’s addictive. I can’t get enough of this blend. Both myself and my boyfriend love the sweet tastes. It is a particular consistency of Dole 100% Juice Orange Pineapple that I just love. Not to mention it is extremely affordable.
Jenna M.
This is definitely a house favorite. I always grab a bottle of the store and it's great for the kids, for a snack, and perfect for mixing drinks for get-togethers and just a cocktail before dinner. We love the quality and the taste.
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
Yummy fruity fruit juice in a bottle. Another brand I use for my fruit smoothies. Packaging is nice. It has met my expectation. It is relatively like its competitors. I would buy this product again. It is a delicious beverage.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Number one pick for when I want to make a smoothie. The juice tastes so fresh and goes well when mixing drinks or if you want to include it into a dessert or even just to drink by itself. It is not expensive and some of the best on the market.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Does the product taste acidic or as if it's mostly sugar and other things more than orange juice!?

Walmart