Dole 100% Pineapple Orange Banana Juice uploaded by Kathryn O.

BY DOLE

Sweet, Ripe Bananas Give Our Pineapple And Orange Blend The Robust Fruit Flavor You’ve Been Craving.

Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Banana Puree, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) And Natural Flavors.

Dole 100% Pineapple Orange Banana Juice
  • "I have acid reflux and the smooth great taste of dole orange juice makes it so easy for me to enjoy orange juice!" in 1 review
  • "This juice brand is very good and I really enjoyed this juice!" in 1 review
  • "Don't get me wrong I love Orange and Grapefruit juice but the times when I need to stay away from the acid, this is a great alternative. " in 1 review
Emily B.
Columbus
oOoOoOh yes! My favorite juice of all time and available nearly everywhere. One sip of this will make your tastebuds pop in the best way. So flavorful. Is it healthy? Nope. Am I gonna still sip on occasional? Absolutely because there’s nothing quite like it. If you like a sweet delicious treat in the summertime I highly recommend!
Stacey B.
Boston
I was pretty skeptical of the banana added to this but it's actually a good combo. It cuts down on the acidity of the other fruit. Make sure to shake it because the juice settles
jacqueline C.
These are sooo good ! My husband and I love it. 100% juice is always great! I always buy it at Walmart and it’s not as pricey for its quality. I recommend it 100%. You will not regret buying this. We always drink it with a nice home made breakfast!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Not only is this a great juice because you can literally taste every fruit, but it can be used for so much more. I've used this for adult mixed drinks and smoothies as well. Just add a splash of vodka or rum and it tastes delicious!
Lauren N.
I love dole juice. This is my favorite type of juice to get. I’m not sure what the difference is between pineapple orange banana and orange pineapple banana, but I get them both pretty often. I’m definitely a repeat customer
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene
Really amazing juice. Flavor is very good and fresh tasting. Didn’t seem too sweet. I thought the price was slightly high but the juice was very good. I would buy it again and I recommend it to others.
Cindy O.
Menifee, CA
This juice is so good! It’s almost always in our fridge. It’s a prefect blend of fruits & has the prefect tropically goodness! Definitely in my top 5 juices to have on hand at home.
Diana G.
This is my favorite dole blend juice. It’s so yummy. It’s thick, rich and filling. This will be my to go drink for my son once he gets to the appropriate age to have juice.
Carli R.
The Pineapple, Orange, Banana blend is one of my favorite orange juice, the tropical flavors are perfect together. The shape of the bottle is unique, easy to carry or drink straight out of! Will buy again and would recommend to other orange juice lovers!
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i just recently purchased the product at walmart and wasnt for sure if i would like it but its surprisingly tasty.very good mixture and just the right flavor..the price was reasonable and i know i will be buying this again..i would and do recommend this product .