BY DOLE #45 in Juice

Kaitlyn S.
Willimantic, CT
Favorite pineapple juice on the market!! Some other pineapple juice brands can be too sweet, or just seem overall not as fresh. I love how this one come straight out of a can. I love drinking it straight out of the pull tops! I also highly recommend this pineapple juice for cocktail mixing 🍹
Michaela C.
This is just the right amount of pineapple juice for a couple of pineapple mimosas or a smoothie.  I like the smaller cans because some of it always goes to waste when I buy the bigger can.  The taste is great - sweet and tart, but not sour or puckery.
Jamie B.
Goldston
I crave pineapple juice constantly. I have tried other brands and nothing comes close to the taste of doles. It's worth every single penny and it is always on my grocery list. I cannot remember the last trip to the grocery store that I did not purchase files
Pineapple juice.
Theresa M.
This pineapple juice is so natural tasting and delicious. I use this when I’m baking pineapple pies or cakes. I even buy this just to drink when I’m thirsty. I love how inexpensive it is at almost all stores that sell this juice.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I love mixed drinks with these juice! Whiskey-soda-pineapple juice! Yummy! I think this is best pineapple juice I’ve tried so far (except fresh ones of course). I will keep purchasing it. Costco has some good value packs.
claudia t.
If you like pineapples then you want to drink Dole. They have a huge plantation in Hawaii where they grow pineapples. Their pineapple juice is always 100% pineapple juice no other stuff. Its so good
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Courtney M.
Madison, NC
I can’t take regular cough medicine and this stuff is a life saver when I am sick. I heat it up, add whatever tea sounds good, a little honey, and drink up. Works wonders to clear up a cold.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Good juice, and decent value. It is typically available everywhere. I use this as a mixing beverage most often, as it goes so well with so much. I’ll definite recommend and purchase again.
Rachel C.
Kailua Kona, HI
Great product. Best pineapple juice. Very affordable from Costco they sell a 3 pack of giant cans. Used with chia seeds good cheap alternative to mamma chia drinks. Yes would buy again.
Aisha B.
Goshen, IN
How can I receive recipes?
Meghan M.
Glenmoore, PA
Is this brand good for mixed drinks?