BY DOLE #36 in Juice

Danielle G.
I love this pineapple juice!!!! It pairs well with my fruit smoothies and adds just the right amount of sweet to my veggie shakes. I've been on a water spree where i drink nothing but water and when that starts to get old, I always turn to Dole's Pineapple juice to give me the amount of sweetness to quinch my thirst, then I return right back to my water.
Sydney W.
Orlando, FL
Love adding this juice to smoothies! This is one of my favorite ingredients to make any smoothie taste very tropical. It is made of 100% juice, so I know that there aren't any chemicals or weird preservatives or artificial flavors. Its also incredible to use for Popsicles!
Sally H.
This is a great and easy product to use in so many ways. I usually use this in smoothies or making cocktails/mocktails. You can use this in cooking for some sweetness and in desserts as well. Freeze them for some quick popsicles. The possibilities are endless!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I will say that I do not take this entire can with me to the beach, but I use this to make a pitcher of piña coladas to take to the pool or beach! This juice is so refreshing and delicious! I also like to mix with a little coconut rum for a easy pool drink!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love the little cans great for cocktails are mixing and one other juices you don't have to don't have any waste there a little bit more expensive than that big jar but you're not wasting any things you're kind of saving yes I'll be buying them again soon
Pia M.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this stuff. great mixer to use (in virgin drinks and alcoholic), and i loooove pineapple. not too sweet, pretty tangy, but also amazing when you use it in a slushie or a mixed drink. also basically NEVER goes bad, bc it's in cans. buy it!! i would :)
Julie V.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite, pineapples! Dole pineapple juice is so good! This is one of my favorite things to either mix with some type of alcohol, preferably rum for piña coladas, but also just as is on ice! this is one of my favorite go to drinks! I highly recommend!
Lilli G.
I got this for a mixed drink and it was very nice. It hid the taste of the alcohol very, very well. The only problem was that over time, the juice separated into the lighter liquid and the pulp, making the bottom of the drink thick and not too pleasant.
Simone W.
I love to soak my fruits in Pineapple juice. afterwards mix with sprite or Ginger Ale. my very own Non Alcoholic fruity drink. Great for all occasions, even on a rainy day. The kids love this and you can even freeze little cups and make chilly bears.
Kimberly P.
Fall River, MA
The only brand my family drinks when it comes to pineapple juice. it tastes great and is refreshing and is actually 100% pineapple juice. great to drink on it's own or to mix with other juices or cocktails. simply the absolute best. love this stuff!!
Aisha B.
Goshen, IN
How can I receive recipes?
Meghan M.
Glenmoore, PA
Is this brand good for mixed drinks?