Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by KookHee K.Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Ashley K.Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY DOLE #71 in Juice

Pineapples Are A Symbol Of Hospitality, Tropical Vacations And Fun, So It Makes Sense Dole Would Take This Yummy Goodness And Put It In A Can. Dole® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice Is Refreshing, Exotic And A Delicious Alternative To Other Juices.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E, And Vitamin A.

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love pineapple juice and dole makes some yummy pineapple juice. Pineapple juice is one of my favorite juices to drink. I love these convenient little cans that have just the perfect serving size for a can of pineapple juice. I very highly recommend dole pineapple juice.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Karyn N.
I adore pineapple juice, and this is the freshest tasting you can get without making it yourself! Mixing it in a plain seltzer is so delicious, like a homemade pineapple soda! It’s nice that it comes in a large package like this for such a good price because I go though a lot of it! Will buy again!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I use these for many different uses. Sometimes we just drink pineapple juice because it is so good. Other times we use the juice for a recipe. Pineapple juice is great taste to add to vanilla protein shakes. While I think the cans are a bit wasteful, they keep the juice fresh for a longer time.
Carleigh P.
Hamden, CT
The only pineapple juice I’ll ever buy! I buy them primarily for making smoothies or mixed drinks, but I find myself reaching for a can just to drink it on its own! Love the convenient size of each can and the fact that they come in a 24 pack because I can never get enough of them!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Dole pineapple juice pull can top is fabulous if you're looking to mix it and drink mix it in for a dressing or just drink it yourself. It's the perfect amount for all these options and more. I highly suggest that you have Dole pineapple juice at ride today.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Pineapple is very good for you. Target always has these little cans on sale. These tiny cans are less expensive than buying a big can of pineapple juice. My husband puts two or three cans in his lunch each day. It’s a cool refreshing little drink but it doesn’t tire you out. Not a very sugary
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I love this product. My whole family loves this juice. These little cans are the best for on the go or if you only need a little bit to make a drink or something. It’s also the perfect amount for my little kids. Worth every penny
Sammie B.
san antonio, TX
These go great with a shot of vodka and with every can you can just put a shot and you'll be good to go it's easy to put them in the fridge and I can just grab it on the go plus they're really good by themselves as well
Jasmin F.
I️ buy this for my daughter she takes it to school with her it’s small not heavy and easy to carry!!! She loves it and the flavor! It’s a great value and I️ recommend it to others and I️ will definitely buy it again!