Dole 100% Pineapple Juice

by Dole

Pineapples Are A Symbol Of Hospitality, Tropical Vacations And Fun, So It Makes Sense Dole Would Take This Yummy Goodness And Put It In A Can. Dole® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice Is Refreshing, Exotic And A Delicious Alternative To Other Juices.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E, And Vitamin A.

HooW good is it ?
Is it better or the same as making the pineapple juice at home ?
Is this brand good for juice?
Start your review of Dole 100% Pineapple Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley C.
Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Tastes great. I used these to make mixed drinks and it tasted great! I personally bought the small 6 pack of cans. It was nice to have it sorted into individual containers so I wasn't wasting anything. I used about one per drink and still have some left over for something later.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love the taste of these super cold but have tried them pantry shelf warm still pretty good. I drink one can every day and while Im not sure of the nutritional value (I am sure it is good for you but haven't read the label or healthy things pineapple juice does for the body) it does however, make me feel good, something about it gets my mood into happy mode. I dont recommend a lot of stuff but these tiny little cans are a must! (only that would make better is double size of can lol) but dont order so many that cant get a few every month, dudes, save me some!!!!!
Iraida  V.
Newark, NJ
Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Iraida  V.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This juice is great! My mom used it a lot to make piña colada, and it gives a great pineapple taste to the drink!
Ana A.
Elmhurst, NY
Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Ana A.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Jugo de piña enlatado super bueno para ponerle hielos y sabe super refrescante para este veraniego y para hacer drinks super
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love [product:dole-100%-pineapple-juice] and try to keep some at home at all times. It is so refreshing and one of my favorite juices. It has vitamins A, C, and E added and one 8.4 oz. can has 5 mg of sodium, 31 g sugar and 140 calories. It is non-GMO certified and not from concentrate. You must shake well and serve chilled to best enjoy its deliciousness.
Sherri  G.
Harrodsburg, KY
After my trip to Hawaii, I was in love with the Mai Tai. When we got home, I found a recipe and I was ready to make my own right at home. One of the tasty ingredients is pineapple juice. Dole Pineapple Juice tastes great and really brings out the flavor of a Mai Tai. Added value, it is healthy for you!
Shanowa L.
Yatahey, NM
I love the Dole pineapple it's juicy and really delicious, you can make drinks with it or make a delicious fruit salad. there are endless possibilities to it
Ro H.
Augusta, GA
Dole 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Ro H.
I love how it taste and the size of the can easy to fit in my lunch bag if I just using as a drink for lunch and it just enough for two shots to add to an alcohol beverage
Oscar B.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My favorite pineapple juice. I buy the 24-pack from Sam's Club so they last me a while. I like to use the juice for cocktails, it has mixed well with tequila, vodka, and rum. I recently tried it with coconut water and it was very refreshing
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love this juice! It tastes delicious, it is 100% juice from concentrate and no added sugars! I like it on its own but also it is great with a little coconut rum added to it 😉. I would definitely recommend this brand juice!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...