BY DOLE #2 in Juice

Pineapples Are A Symbol Of Hospitality, Tropical Vacations And Fun, So It Makes Sense Dole Would Take This Yummy Goodness And Put It In A Can. Dole® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice Is Refreshing, Exotic And A Delicious Alternative To Other Juices.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E, And Vitamin A.

Jessica B.
Gray
Dole pineapple juice he is great for make things with other things. It's good for making alcoholic mixed beverages. I also use it to make punch for Holiday get-togethers. Dole is the only pineapple juice I will buy if they don't have it at one store I will go to another until I find it. No other brand of pineapple juice compares.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love pineapple juice and dole makes some yummy pineapple juice. Pineapple juice is one of my favorite juices to drink. I love these convenient little cans that have just the perfect serving size for a can of pineapple juice. I very highly recommend dole pineapple juice.
Shelby P.
michigantown
I buy these pineapple juices just to drink them and they are so good! The cans are a good size for me as well. I honestly don’t pay attention to the price as they are good no matter what. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to drink pineapple juice.
Princess A.
Pineapple juice has a great taste it is super natural and it comes with vitamin c and B6 it also can be used for juicing and mixed drinks. You can also substitute the sweets for pineapples it’s way healthier than candy and gives you some great benefits.
Ceairra J.
Oxon hill, MD
I have been a faithful buyer of this brand. This drink is by far one of my top favorites. They are inexpensive and also a great addition to your favorite smoothie blend. I strongly recommend you guys to try it out if you haven’t already !.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love this pineapple juice! It always taste fresh and is great to use in mixed drinks. It is reasonably priced which is why I continue buying it! Definitely my favorite brand I have tried so far and would recommend others to try it.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’ve been buying these for years and my kids love when I slip one into there lunch boxes. These are great to sip on or add to smoothies. Price is always decent and the quality is fantastic. I will definitely repurchase these.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
Pineapple juice is my favorite juice. I love a tangy twist on my favorite fruit. Since it’s a drink you can only have so much of the amount for the price is great. It’s also great for a mixed drink! I’d never not buy this!
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
I only buy pineapple juice to use as a chaser, but so far this Dole brand is pretty good. I tasted it alone once and honestly the can version taste much better. So I’m probably going to go back buying the can instead of this box.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Use this to create mixed drinks. Works best and tastes best when refrigerated and chilled before use. Very fresh and real taste, doesn’t taste like an overload of sugar. Will continue to buy and use to make my mixed drinks
Aisha B.
Goshen, IN
How can I receive recipes?
Meghan M.
Glenmoore, PA
Is this brand good for mixed drinks?
T J.
Is pineapple juice a better chaser than cranberry or orange juice let me know what you like best
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
What flavor of juice is your favorite?
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
The pineapple is my favorite it's delicious mixed with smashed banana