BY DOLE

Pineapples Are A Symbol Of Hospitality, Tropical Vacations And Fun, So It Makes Sense Dole Would Take This Yummy Goodness And Put It In A Can. Dole® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice Is Refreshing, Exotic And A Delicious Alternative To Other Juices.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E, And Vitamin A.

Jessica B.
Gray
Dole pineapple juice he is great for make things with other things. It's good for making alcoholic mixed beverages. I also use it to make punch for Holiday get-togethers. Dole is the only pineapple juice I will buy if they don't have it at one store I will go to another until I find it. No other brand of pineapple juice compares.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love pineapple juice and dole makes some yummy pineapple juice. Pineapple juice is one of my favorite juices to drink. I love these convenient little cans that have just the perfect serving size for a can of pineapple juice. I very highly recommend dole pineapple juice.
Shelby P.
michigantown
I buy these pineapple juices just to drink them and they are so good! The cans are a good size for me as well. I honestly don’t pay attention to the price as they are good no matter what. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to drink pineapple juice.
Nayelly A.
South Gate , CA
Pineapple juice has a great taste it is super natural and it comes with vitamin c and B6 it also can be used for juicing and mixed drinks. You can also substitute the sweets for pineapples it’s way healthier than candy and gives you some great benefits.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’ve been buying these for years and my kids love when I slip one into there lunch boxes. These are great to sip on or add to smoothies. Price is always decent and the quality is fantastic. I will definitely repurchase these.
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
I only buy pineapple juice to use as a chaser, but so far this Dole brand is pretty good. I tasted it alone once and honestly the can version taste much better. So I’m probably going to go back buying the can instead of this box.
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
My favorite thing and best thing for you after I do my workouts is having some of this. It is easy to carry in a small handbag or book bag and not too much or too little. I highly recommend trying it if you haven’t yet!
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
Dole pineapple juice is the best there is. I prefer their packaging in the carton over the cans. I have purchased this product multiple times. Great flavor and 100% juice. Easily accessible as can be purchased at Walmart. Would recommend to others.
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
This juice is my go to when making cocktails! The thing people always remember is the taste of good food and drinks! That's why I don't compromise on great ingredients! Only the best for my family and friends!
ashley t.
San Diego, CA
I’ve had this pineapple juice ever since I was young, and I’ve loved it ever since! Dole is for sure my favorite brand of pineapple juice. It’s really good and always delicious (especially when served cold)!
Aisha B.
Goshen, IN
How can I receive recipes?
Meghan M.
Glenmoore, PA
Is this brand good for mixed drinks?
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
What flavor of juice is your favorite?
T J.
Is pineapple juice a better chaser than cranberry or orange juice let me know what you like best
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
The pineapple is my favorite it's delicious mixed with smashed banana

back