BY DOLE

Our Naturally Sweet 100% Orange Juice Without Pulp Gives You The Fresh, Smooth Whole Fruit Taste You Love To Drink.

100% Pure Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water And Concentrated Orange Juice).

• Is this healthy for a 1 year old?1 Answers
  • Does this have that acid taste most other dole products h...1 Answers
Taylor O.
Uniontown, OH
I really love the taste of this orange juice since it is so fresh tasting- It reminds me of my grandmother's house when I was little. We would sit at the table with my grandfather every morning and eat cereal, toast and have a glass of juice. One of my favorites!
Albanys T.
Dole orange juice is my family favorite juice, we try another one but for breakfast orange is the best one, taste amazing and refresh you a lot. We buy it really often bc is in our table daily and we don't buy others ones so you have to try it you will not regret
Kate R.
Orem
I really like this brand of orange juice. I feel that is is better priced than many of its competitors. The only place I can see as a room for improvement is the added sugar. I feel that there are healthier options in orange juice but the price seems quite a bit more.
xeomara M.
Grand rapids, MI
How convenient this carafe is, so easy to pour the juice and it is space saver in my fridge, i do think it is a little pricey and i think its because the bottle, but i do trust this brand and love the freshness and the consistence on the taste, i prefer the pulp one but my parents love this one with no pulp
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
This is one of my favorite carton orange juices. I do not get to drink this any more because my acid reflux is just too bad. I think the price is fair and the flavor is good. They need to make a low acid one so I can drink it again! I love Dole products.
Jennifer H.
One of my faves. It taste like fresh squeezed but without any pulp. Great by itself or makes great orange smoothies. Nice sweet taste. Easy to use container. Great way to get your vitamin and C and so much more. Easy on the stomach. Great source of calcium.
Kristen E.
I prefer my orange juice without pulp and I love the packaging of the Dole OJ--- so much better and easier than the typical plastic coated cartons that orange juice is typically in. The taste is smooth and I love that nothing else is added to the orange juice and that it isn't added from concentrate
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Dole Orange Juice without Pulp and Calcium added is a wonderful and yet powerful drink. It's packed with vitamins and now helps to protect your bones. It's always economical and it's a name you can trust. I highly recommend this as a starter in the morning, but it's a great afternoon pick me up too.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
I love orange juice and this doesn't taste fake at all like certain brands I've tried before in the past. The only bad thing is that it's a little bit more expensive than Tropicana where I live, and it would be better if it was the same price or if I had a lot of coupons for it or something.
LK L.
Glendale, CA
Refreshing great tasting orange juice purchased from Ralphs. The packaging is a nice plastic sturdy container. The price is of good value for quantity however I always try to purchase when on sale. Yes I would repurchase and recommend.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
Is this healthy for a 1 year old?