BY DOLE

Our Naturally Sweet 100% Orange Juice Without Pulp Gives You The Fresh, Smooth Whole Fruit Taste You Love To Drink.

100% Pure Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water And Concentrated Orange Juice).

• Is this healthy for a 1 year old?1 Answers
  • Does this have that acid taste most other dole products h...1 Answers
Anne G.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love adding this juice in my smoothies! The taste is so goooooodd ! A lot of other brand juices taste slower but this edible brand always taste so good! The smoothies come out sweeter compared to other brands !
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,418 reviews
I really like this orange juice. My children don't like pulp, so this is so easy to give them in the morning. It has such a good flavor, and taste just like an orange. I purchase this at Walmart, and I will definitely purchase it again.
Harika T.
I find this ok. I generally prefer freshly squeezed orange juice as it tastes much better. This one has an ok taste but a little bitter and I think all packed orange juices are the same. Will not buy this
Kelsey F.
Hesperia, CA
This juice is yummy. It is delicious. It is one of my favorite orange juices. Some of the other companies incorporate strange flavors but this one tastes like oranges. It's so good.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
While I do enjoy this wonderful refreshing drink I do find that anytime I drink a glass I get horrible heartburn that takes a while to go away. If you have acid reflex that is easily triggered then I wouldn't suggest this drink. While the heart burn is an issue now when I was younger this drink was always my favorite its light, refreshing, and affordable. If you don't suffer from acid reflex give this drink a try I think you'll enjoy it!
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
My fiance loves orange juice and with NO pulp. I'm not a huge fan of orange juice, so i cant give this a star amount on a beverage i don't personally prefer. I did like this Dole brand of it though. It wasn't bitter like other brands and i actually enjoyed the taste of the orange juice. I'm trying to be more healthy and add more healthier drinks in my life. I will definitely buy this again, and they have other flavors that sound amazing i would love to try out!
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
I love Dole (No) Pulp Orange Juice in the big carafe size and I also do love pulp. This carafe does please the masses so when I'm making brunch or breakfast for my friends, I always make sure I grab one of these guys to make everyone happy. All of my grocers sell these.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
We definitely love our orange juice in this house. Dole has a great fresh flavor that can seriously quench your thirst. I think it is priced moderately but the packaging is pretty. This is something I definitely buy over and over again. thumbs up.
Lisa W.
Manteca, CA
It's rare for me to like orange juice that's not fresh squeezed but this one is outrageously good. I don't like Pulp in my orange juice and this is perfect for me and the family loves it I would recommend it to anyone.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
Is this healthy for a 1 year old?
N M.
Does this have that acid taste most other dole products have?