BY DOLE

Our Naturally Sweet 100% Orange Juice Without Pulp Gives You The Fresh, Smooth Whole Fruit Taste You Love To Drink.

100% Pure Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water And Concentrated Orange Juice).

• Is this healthy for a 1 year old?1 Answers
  • Does this have that acid taste most other dole products h...1 Answers
Harika T.
I find this ok. I generally prefer freshly squeezed orange juice as it tastes much better. This one has an ok taste but a little bitter and I think all packed orange juices are the same. Will not buy this
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Ashley W.
While I do enjoy this wonderful refreshing drink I do find that anytime I drink a glass I get horrible heartburn that takes a while to go away. If you have acid reflex that is easily triggered then I wouldn't suggest this drink. While the heart burn is an issue now when I was younger this drink was always my favorite its light, refreshing, and affordable. If you don't suffer from acid reflex give this drink a try I think you'll enjoy it!
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
My fiance loves orange juice and with NO pulp. I'm not a huge fan of orange juice, so i cant give this a star amount on a beverage i don't personally prefer. I did like this Dole brand of it though. It wasn't bitter like other brands and i actually enjoyed the taste of the orange juice. I'm trying to be more healthy and add more healthier drinks in my life. I will definitely buy this again, and they have other flavors that sound amazing i would love to try out!
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
I love Dole (No) Pulp Orange Juice in the big carafe size and I also do love pulp. This carafe does please the masses so when I'm making brunch or breakfast for my friends, I always make sure I grab one of these guys to make everyone happy. All of my grocers sell these.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
We definitely love our orange juice in this house. Dole has a great fresh flavor that can seriously quench your thirst. I think it is priced moderately but the packaging is pretty. This is something I definitely buy over and over again. thumbs up.
Jill M.
Ames, IA
I really like this product because of how delicious and pure it is. I hate pulp, so it is nice that this Orange Juice doesn't have any trace of any. The carton is easy to use. There isn't really room for improvement because it is a simple product. I would buy again and recommend though.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
this is some goooood OJ!! I mean what more can I say its OJ and its good. tastes good, smells good feels good unless either you have just brushed or if its expired. Apart from those exceptions man the OJ seriously rocks!! Wooohooo!!! Peace Out!!
Brooke O.
Pegram, TN
This is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to all juice consumers ! I am a repeat customer of the company! The juice is always top notch and meets every standard I have a flavor! Always very potent and delicious ! I will always recommend this product to others !
Vivian D.
No pulp is my favorite. And i love this brand because it is actually what it says NO PULP. Some brands say no pulp but there is actual pulp in it. The packaging is nice and it is not too sour.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
Is this healthy for a 1 year old?
N M.
Does this have that acid taste most other dole products have?