Dole 100% Juice Pineapple Orange uploaded by Diana J.Dole 100% Juice Pineapple Orange uploaded by Kreah S.

BY DOLE

Our Classic Sweet And Tart Combination Of Pineapple And Orange Is A Great Way To Wake Up Your Mouth In The Morning - Or Any Time.

Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) And Citric Acid.

Chelitza P.
Raeford , NC
Refreshing taste!!! Its different but great alternative to just plain orange juice. It’s affordable and can be found at most supermarkets. I even use it as a mixer.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I love the Dole 100% Pineapple Orange juice.  It is great in the morning time with breakfast, or adult time for a fruity mixed drink.  I love that it is 100% juice.  This is something I always look for at the store.  I highly recommend if you have not tried it!
Jenna M.
This is definitely a house favorite. I always grab a bottle of the store and it's great for the kids, for a snack, and perfect for mixing drinks for get-togethers and just a cocktail before dinner. We love the quality and the taste.
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
Review for: 100% Orange 1.75 Lt more...
Yummy fruity fruit juice in a bottle. Another brand I use for my fruit smoothies. Packaging is nice. It has met my expectation. It is relatively like its competitors. I would buy this product again. It is a delicious beverage.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Review for: Other more...
I seriously love drinking this juice. Either alone or with some Malibu, it’s so good. I have it for breakfast or a fun night out. I definitely recommend trying it if you haven’t. It’s a bit sweet but nothing overpowering.
Tyraa T.
Review for: 100% Orange 1.75 Lt more...
This juice is awesome to have for children. They love the taste and are completely un-aware of its benefits!!! Would totally recommend to any parents or non-parents!
Sue W.
I usually buy Tropicana orange juice, but decided to give Dole a try since I eat their applesauce anyway. Overall, I like the taste. I always buy 100% juice because I don't like the taste of concentrate, and this tastes natural and not too sweet. Would recommend to those who consider OJ to be part of their daily routine.
Elizabeth P.
Windsor, CA
I USED TO DRINK THIS ALL THE TIME OMG let me just say the combination of these two is truly amazing it has that sweet taste but with a little hint of sour and tangy. I dont know exactly how to describe it but its just tastes like your on vacation with a really hot guy
Kylan C.
Orem, UT
I am addicted to juice! I always have been because I'm a sweet tooth and love fruity flavors. This is hands down my favorite and go-to juice! It has a nice tropical flavor with a hint of orange and banana while having a strong kick of pineapple. I definitely would recommend it to anyone that loves juice!
April T.
Meridian, MS
Dole Pineapple And Orange Juice Is My Favorite Juice Combo. The Two Flavors Together Are Exquisite. I Would Recommend This Juice To Everyone. It Is Fantastic On Its Own, Or When Making Smoothies, You Can Freeze It In Popsicle Molds In The Summer. There Are So Many Different Uses For It.