Dole 100% Juice Pineapple Juice uploaded by pilar c.

BY DOLE #53 in Juice

DoleĀ® 100% Juice Pineapple juice.
Pineapple juice from concentrate with Vitamin C.
59 fl oz (1.8 qt) 1.75L pasteurized. see more...

• Would this taste good if you mixed Coca-Cola with this in a glass?1 Answers
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pineapple juice has become hard to find and I love this juice. It's the perfect sweetness. It mixes well with other juices as well as in alcoholic beverages. I enjoy it by itself witn breakfast. It has bug bright flavor. It's good.
sofia r.
Mountain View
I really like pineapple juice, so this is really good, and I usually get the pack of three from Costco, but they are gone in no time. It is super flavorful and I havenā€™t found other kinds that are quite as good.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
File is the only brand of pineapple juice I'll buy. It's delicious and fresh tasting every time. I add it to my flavored water, plain water, punch, or just drink it by itself.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
Dole pineapple juice is sweet and has a natural taste to it. I usually use it when Iā€™m making cocktails. Itā€™s affordable, and comes in a nice can. Not very convenient when you donā€™t have a can opener, but worth it.
Sareena O.
Houston , TX
Dole is always my go to brand for fruit juice I just think their flavor is always fresh. The pineapple juice is a staple in my kitchen whether used in recipes or in mixed drinks this juice never disappoints!
Marcie M.
Nothing beats a glass of original Dole Pure Pineapple Juice. This is the best, tastes exactly like pineapple and is honestly the only kind I buy. I highly recommend it if you are a lover of pineapple like I am!!
Angela S.
Dole's pineapple juice is awesome! Delicious, refreshing, and fresh. Just a little tart. Great on its own or with recipes that call for pineapple juice. When I want a burst of tropical flavor, this is it.
Brooke M.
Middle Village, NY
One of my favorite juices such a sweet texture taste it was more then a perfect amount of juice I'm so happy with the flavor of the juice with a little cranberry juice would so buy it again! And share with everyone
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
I always choose doles pineapple as my go to mixer. Itā€™s perfect with tequila, vodka or rum and I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m drinking all chemicals and sugar like I do with the premade mixes
Would this taste good if you mixed Coca-Cola with this in a glass?