BY DOLE

Sweet, Ripe Bananas Give Our Pineapple And Orange Blend The Robust Fruit Flavor You’ve Been Craving.

Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Banana Puree, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) And Natural Flavors.

Dole 100% Juice Orange Pineapple Banana
  • "It tastes great with vodka or rum for a fruity cocktail on a nice warm summer day!" in 1 review
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This drink is amazing. Dole have out down it's self by blending the pineapple and orange flavors in this fruit juice. It's a bit sweet but it's a good sweet. That I do like this brand because they make a variety of drinks that is available to everyone and their specific flavors ors. I only purchase this brand when it's on sale. I do recommend this product.
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
The best juice in the USA. I'm from South Africa originally.. We have the best juices there. This brand is the closest to the good stuff. Fresh and you can taste the fruit.
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
One of the juice I use to make smoothies. It is affordable at most supermarket like Safeway, Target, etc... I love the fruity packaging that coincides with the product flavor. I usually recommend this product because of its Pineapple,orange, banana combo flavors.
Jenis W.
Wilkes barre, PA
While recovering from surgery on my mid section I had to had medicine that dissolved into my morning beverage and this was the best one because of the taste and the consistency. Since the surgery I drink this almost every morning happily.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
My whole family loves this juice. It has such a fresh taste to it and I always keep it in the house. My kids love making smoothies with it and the adults can even use it as a mixer. It’s cheap and delicious. No complaints here
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
THIS IS THE BEST JUICE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD HANDS DOWN EVER EVER EVERRRR. Okay, but really, it’s super delicious and readily available at grocery stores. I definitely recommend this juice. And I’m not even a juice lover.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really like this juice a lot. All of the flavors come through nicely. Not a single one of them is overwhelming. It’s really smooth and delicious. It’s very refreshing and sweet. I could drink the whole jug by myself.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
This Dole orange pineapple banana juice is so yummy. Its affordable and can be found at any food store. It taste amazing. Me and my children absolutely love it. Thats about all i can say. Its a great juice.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This one is my favorite from Dole. Very affordable and delicious as well. I live all the fruits in here so that makes it even better. I highly recommend Dole’s juices because there’s such a variety and taste so good.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I love the way the orange pineapple and banana juice tastes. Plus I absolutely LOVE that I get the vitamins needed from it and not just sugar and empty calories.