BY DOLE #77 in Juice

Dole® Orange Pineapple Banana 100% Juice.
Flavored blend of 4 juices from concentrate with other natural flavors and ingredients.
59 fl oz (1.8 qt) 1.75L pasteurized. see more...

Dole 100% Juice Orange Pineapple Banana
  • "It tastes great with vodka or rum for a fruity cocktail on a nice warm summer day!" in 1 review
Jenis W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Foodie Expert
While recovering from surgery on my mid section I had to had medicine that dissolved into my morning beverage and this was the best one because of the taste and the consistency. Since the surgery I drink this almost every morning happily.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Foodie Expert
I really like this juice a lot. All of the flavors come through nicely. Not a single one of them is overwhelming. It’s really smooth and delicious. It’s very refreshing and sweet. I could drink the whole jug by myself.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Foodie Expert
This juice is delicious. I love the flavor combination of oranges, bananas, and pineapple. It’s very flavorful and has a fresh taste. The packaging is nice. The price is affordable too. I would repurchase.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Foodie Expert
This drink is amazing. Dole have out down it's self by blending the pineapple and orange flavors in this fruit juice. It's a bit sweet but it's a good sweet. That I do like this brand because they make a variety of drinks that is available to everyone and their specific flavors ors. I only purchase this brand when it's on sale. I do recommend this product.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
The best juice in the USA. I'm from South Africa originally.. We have the best juices there. This brand is the closest to the good stuff. Fresh and you can taste the fruit.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves this juice. It has such a fresh taste to it and I always keep it in the house. My kids love making smoothies with it and the adults can even use it as a mixer. It’s cheap and delicious. No complaints here
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
THIS IS THE BEST JUICE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD HANDS DOWN EVER EVER EVERRRR. Okay, but really, it’s super delicious and readily available at grocery stores. I definitely recommend this juice. And I’m not even a juice lover.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
I used to drink this as a kid all the time. It's definitely a little on the sweeter side so you can't drink too much at once without getting sick. It's great on its own or even as a chaser if you're a drinker.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
This one is my favorite from Dole. Very affordable and delicious as well. I live all the fruits in here so that makes it even better. I highly recommend Dole’s juices because there’s such a variety and taste so good.
Monica N.
Parma
Foodie Expert
These juice blends are the perfect way to start your day or to add to mixed drink cocktails. Dole is one of the main pineapple suppliers in Hawaii and I try to buy American when I can.