BY DOLE

Dole® Orange Pineapple Banana 100% Juice.
Flavored blend of 4 juices from concentrate with other natural flavors and ingredients.
59 fl oz (1.8 qt) 1.75L pasteurized. see more...

Dole 100% Juice Orange Pineapple Banana
  • "It tastes great with vodka or rum for a fruity cocktail on a nice warm summer day!" in 1 review
Ms. K.
Ms. K.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
absolutely love this juice. i use it for parties and its convenient thatabsolutely love this juice. i use it for parties and its convenient that it can stay frozen until im ready to put it into my mix. Easily stored and the perfect blend of sweetness if mixed properly. Reasonably priced. I will continue to buy.
alice c.
alice c.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the dole pineapple,banana, and orange juice as the combo suits really well and tastes good. i have been repurchasing this almost every time i go to the grocery store and is a nice change of flavor. I substitute this for orange juice when i am tired of drinking it too often
katie f.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite fruit juices! Whenever I have the extra cash I always make sure to buy at least one of these. They are made from 100% juice and the taste is just a perfect mixture of fruity goodness. It is like a luau in your mouth! Would definitely recommend this to others!
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Riverside, CA
I love this juice! It's very refreshing and I really like the flavor. While it is a pretty unique flavor the combination is great. I've bought this juice a few times and have never been disappointed. I also love the imaging on the front that shows you what flavors are inside.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Foodie Expert
My family and I purchase this Orange Pineapple Banana Juice from Costco ALL THE TIME. It is so delicious and a great addition to everyday breakfast. It is very affordable! I love the packaging because it makes it so easy to serve. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Zherr Anne A.
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite juice of all-time! The combination of orange, pineapple, and banana is a great blend. Not one fruit flavor overcomes the other. They really do blend well together. I buy this juice at least once a month. It's been a favorite of mine for a long time.
Emilee O.
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
This was my go-to drink in college for a healthy alternative for a sweet tooth craving after quitting pop. This is sold at an affordable price and has always met my expectations for quality fruit juice. Refreshing and delicious! I would recommend this to anyone!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Girard, OH
This is the best dole flavor hands down! I do wish they would get a little more health conscious but it is still delicious and my family loves it. I don't like traditional orange juice so this flavor does the trick. I buy this occasionally when I go to Walmart.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
The Dole Orange Pineapple Banana flavor is one of my all time favorite juices! I have loved it ever since I was a little girl and now my little girl loves it to. I will continue to purchase this justice and I'm sure my daughter will when she grows up as well.
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
maywood, CA
Love this juice! It is a bit too sweet so I water it down. It never lasts long in our household. My only recommendation would be to lower the sugar in it. There are other organic brands but they are usually too tart fo us. We will definitely purchase again.